Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

Southern California, 1997 MILANO RED ACURA GSR WITH 2001 FRONT END..$5500 "OBO"

Old 07-13-2008, 12:14 PM
scrip2nite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southern California, 1997 MILANO RED ACURA GSR WITH 2001 FRONT END..$5500 "OBO"

$5500 "OBO" FLY DOWN,AND DRIVE HOME....

Hi there, im selling my 1997 Acura Integra Gsr Milano red.The car has a salvage title by theft,in which the front end had been stolen along with the rims and seats.I replaced all parts that were stolen from the car.The car now has a 2001 Acura integra complete front end, making it a nice upgrade.The car has the original B18C1, 1.8 liter Dohc v-tec motor.The car has 120k miles,and runs real good,and looks good inside and out.The interior is black cloth,along with all other interior parts in black.The car will also come with acura integra mesh rims,that have good thread on it,and rims and in good condition as well.The car comes with cold air conditioner,powerwindows,door locks,cruise control,tilt wheel,sunroof etc...The body is in good condition ,and no dents on the body,and paint is nice as well.This car is great on gasoline,and makes a nice daily driver.The tags are current ,and its good till next year.I also smogged the car, so the new owner doesn't have to worry about that as well.Im looking to sell to serious buyers with cash on hand only..You can reach me at 1818 826 0947, if i dont answer, please leave me a message,and ill return your call.Thank you for viewing...car is located in van nuys california. 91405