Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

96 acura integra special edition -full *seamless* bomex body kit... - $4500 OBO, WA

Old 01-26-2008 | 05:46 AM
beckababy36

Default 96 acura integra special edition -full *seamless* bomex body kit... - $4500 OBO, WA

This car has been a loved project of mine for some time. She runs very well. She is a WA rebuilt. 5speed manual transmission special edition hatchback with leather black/grey interior, seamless Bomex body kit, approx. 151k miles, AM/FM/cassette/CD, sunroof, power windows and locks, and an engine that purrs. Comes with new front speakers, gauge covers (blue/green back light)and new antenna assembly (the antenna motor makes a funny noise when retracting the antenna, but it still works fine). She has $3000 Enkie 18" tires which are in good condition. Cold air intake is currently on the car, but the stock part is included along with white-out taillights and stock blinkers.
There are a few parts she will need including a flasher for the blinkers, driver's side mirror glass, and you may want to replace the a/c dash unit (they're like $30) because although the unit works, the temperature control is tricky.
Please let me know if you have any questions or if you are interested! I'm in Port Angeles, Washington and can travel up to 75 miles.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
untitled.bmp (197.8 KB, 4393 views)
untitled1.bmp (196.9 KB, 2562 views)
untitled2.bmp (197.8 KB, 643 views)
untitled3.bmp (197.8 KB, 656 views)
Old 01-26-2008 | 02:10 PM
mr22na
Miss It.

might sound retarted but is that primer or just really dull paint..??

looks like primer, just wondering.