Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

89 Civic SI Hatch for sale / Nashville, TN

Old 06-15-2005, 08:08 AM
biotic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 89 Civic SI Hatch for sale / Nashville, TN

1989 Honda civic SI hatchback for sale. It has a blown engine but the rest of the car is in great shape. There are pictures of the car below. The car is being sold as is. I originally bought this car to fix it up but I changed my mind. The costs involved stopped the project from continuing. I have the title in hand and it's clear. The car has been repainted from it's original red color. I can supply the VIN for you if interested...PM me if you are interested in purchasing the vehicle.

Biotic
Attached Thumbnails 89 Civic SI Hatch for sale / Nashville, TN-100_0128.jpg   89 Civic SI Hatch for sale / Nashville, TN-100_0129.jpg  
Old 06-15-2005, 10:38 AM
prelood

Cleaaan hatch.

How many miles on body?
Who painted it?
Did they paint door jams and engine bay?
Was all body work done?

Bump for Nashville.

How much you want for it>
Old 06-15-2005, 10:44 AM
biotic

Hey prelood,

The chasis has 199k miles on it. I added a picture of the miles so you can see for yourself. They did not paint the door jams or the engine bay. They are still a red color. I just want to get rid of the car. Make me an offer. I have never driven the car due to blown engine so I dont know how she drives but the car seems really clean. I removed the back seat, in anticipation for redoing the car. I still have the seats and all the hardware for them. I have a Haynes manual that I can include with the car too. I looked the car over really well and there is no rust anywhere. Anyway, make me an offer and we will go from there. Thanks!

Biotic
Attached Thumbnails 89 Civic SI Hatch for sale / Nashville, TN-100_0138.jpg  
Old 06-15-2005, 12:30 PM
fewture

biotic,
I will take it. I sent you my number via PM. Let's work the numbers...
Thanks,
Todd