Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Were you made fun of when you were a kid?

Old 03-11-2011, 04:08 PM
dubcac
I

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 03-11-2011, 04:23 PM
b00gers

Not really :dunno:
Old 03-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Black2KGSR

not really.

I seem to recall people trying to bully me back in grade school...but it didn't phase me, so they just gave up. One time in second grade, this kid tried to fight me and put me in a headlock and pinned me to the ground (in front of the girl I had a crush on). Having always been taught by my dad that fighting is bad, I didn't fight back. When my dad found out, he told me something like "Don't be stupid, when somebody hits you, fight back" The kid tried the same the next day and got me on the ground, but I rolled him over and pinned him, then started punching him in the face. End of story.

After that, I was always helping kids that were being bullied...the only times I ever got into fights after that was when I'd be defending somebody.

Last edited by Black2KGSR; 03-11-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:15 PM
jconeab
got the nuts

yea, i used to live in missouri and hung out with a lot of black kids and had some white friends, but was bullied for being asian. once i moved out here it got a lot better. i was fairly sociable and was nice to people so was cool with most of them, but every now and then someone would try to start shit talking behind my back an such they usually had enough sense to back off once i found out
Old 03-12-2011, 04:14 AM
redgoober4life
I eat plastic.

of course.

now all those people have at least one DWI and were a teenage parent. go them.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:00 AM
DarkStarr
Shake n Bake!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

corey, why would anyone make fun of you, ya goofball.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:08 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Turns out most of the people that did the deed are losers and request me on facebook.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:40 AM
jaymar88
HA.net Workout Krew

Originally Posted by azn_redneck
Yes...but now I have a lot of guns and enough ammo to kill all the terrorists in the world. Come and make fun of me now bitch!!! Death to bullies and terrorists!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA best answer EVAR!!!! :rofl:

I was a trendsetter. I was a breaker in jr high and rolled with a bunch of older homies. Also got in with the taggers since I had skills with a krylon can. In HS, I was in ASB, student govt, president of the service club, commissioners in two other clubs, played varsity volleyball, football and wrestling and was in drama and show choir.. And I was a street racer in my jr year. Homies with EVERYONE.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:52 AM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Originally Posted by jaymar88
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA best answer EVAR!!!! :rofl:

I was a trendsetter. I was a breaker in jr high and rolled with a bunch of older homies. Also got in with the taggers since I had skills with a krylon can. In HS, I was in ASB, student govt, president of the service club, commissioners in two other clubs, played varsity volleyball, football and wrestling and was in drama and show choir.. And I was a street racer in my jr year. Homies with EVERYONE.
Glad you kept your head on straight through the years. I have some homies that were 'peaking' at that time and shit got worse for them after graduating. They didn't really have it 'in them' to be THAT Alpha. You're a gentle giant, but you know what I mean.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:18 AM
NOPD
Come in My Hole

Jay, if you weren't married to Mars, I'd fuck you right now. You big hunky well rounded guy you.