Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

The Official Matrix Reloaded Thread...

Old 05-15-2003, 11:33 AM
b18cya
uh, no u suck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the agents are sentiened programs tho...not humans
Old 05-15-2003, 11:35 AM
b18cya
uh, no u suck

Originally posted by drumsy

The battle in question was the few ships sent to fight back against the approaching machines in the sewar intersections. Remember the Commander felt that if they were at those intersections and surprised the advancing machines, they would defeat them. The plan backfired and all but one person, Bane, were killed. When I go see it again, I'm going to have to turn my head so I can get a good look at who that person laying on the other table is and if it's the same guy who got taken over by Smith and who tried to kill Neo with a knife.
yes, that's him
Old 05-15-2003, 11:38 AM
92akkord
4gee Accord

cool thanks. yah i couldnt remember how many men and women so i just guessed lol but just to get the point accross
Old 05-15-2003, 11:51 AM
TeggerLS

I'm watching the movie RIGHT NOW
Old 05-15-2003, 12:08 PM
2002civicex

Originally posted by b18cya
yes, that's him
yea and remember he said that the battle turned into a massacre because someone set off the emp by mistake or malfunction, but it was the guy that smith took over that sabotaged the whole thing. thats how he was the only survivor. at least thats what i think
Old 05-15-2003, 12:30 PM
95TEGyoure it
Billy Sexcrime

Originally posted by TeggerLS
i'm trying to dl it from kazaa...but it ends up being some shitty movie called frailty.
....what did you use to search and where did you get it?
Old 05-15-2003, 12:41 PM
TeggerLS

Originally posted by 95TEGyoure it
i'm trying to dl it from kazaa...but it ends up being some shitty movie called frailty.
....what did you use to search and where did you get it?
Not as easy to use as Kazaa, but way better...Mirc I also got Xmen 2, and half of phone booth. Dl'd Matrix Reloaded in 15min
Old 05-15-2003, 12:51 PM
95TEGyoure it
Billy Sexcrime

Not as easy to use as Kazaa, but way better...Mirc I also got Xmen 2, and half of phone booth. Dl'd Matrix Reloaded in 15min
hmmm.....i've heard of that but never really looked into it too much...now i'm a bit convinced...:naughty:
Old 05-15-2003, 12:56 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah, but, how's the quality?
Old 05-15-2003, 01:11 PM
SaviouR
The Unknown One

SaviouR's Review of Matrix Reloaded

3 1/2 OUT OF 4 STARS

This movie was hyped up beyond belief, even more than Spider-Man back in Spring 2002. I believe the movie lived up to the hype, but there are flaws with it, not with the movie itself, but it being what I call a "middle movie". It means that you will not understand the movie unless you watch the original, but will feel empty after watching it, seeing how the final installment will be in November 2003. Until I watch the final installment, I cannot grade the movie completely.

The action scenes had all of what I expected, and then some. Some scenes introduced new concepts and ideas into action movie, something in which is a rarity. The last time I was amazed was watching T2: Judgement Day and the idea of a liquidfied robot as an enemy.

All of the intellectual elements in this movie are non-existant, until the last part of the movie; I would of been pleased if they talked all about it during the movie.

The acting was superb, besides Keanu Reeves. Good thing he hardly has any lines to begin with.

The movie obivously had many influences, from John Woo, to Gnostic Christianity to even Buddhism at some parts. I was pleased that the Wachowski brothers put those influences into good use and showed homage towards them.

On another note, Monica Belucci was beautiful and I totally dig her.