Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

The Official Matrix Reloaded Thread...

Old 05-15-2003, 06:15 AM
Daniel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When Neo is able to stop the sentinels and destroy them, I think he's in new territory. Remember, the Architect says that the six "Ones" before him all just the right door and re-created Zion. However, Neo is the first to go back through the left door. I think Neo is taking his abilities out of the Matrix and into the real world, which is not what the Architect had in mind. Kind of like a Terminator theory where the machines grow smart, progress, etc...well the Matrix can do the same.

I really liked the effects in this one and knew in the first opening scene with Trinity flying out of the window and the camera swinging around here, pivoting as if it were attached to the end of her gun that we were in for a ride.

Favorite effects scene? The semi's colliding. That, was awesome!!!! I was on the edge of my seat with my mouth open watching it. I will definitely go back and watch it just to see that. Link throwing his hands up like a touchdown was hilarious!!

I also noticed there were a lot more humerous parts in this one.

The blonde eating the cake and orgasming, that was pretty funny!! Anyone here need to go "take a piss"?
Old 05-15-2003, 06:22 AM
Daniel

BTW, I just was playing one of the games on www.thematrix.com and found out that if you get a certain score, you get a password and access to some hidden things on the site...check it out! I was playing shoot the red pill!
Old 05-15-2003, 06:32 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Originally posted by drumsy
When Neo is able to stop the sentinels and destroy them, I think he's in new territory. Remember, the Architect says that the six "Ones" before him all just the right door and re-created Zion. However, Neo is the first to go back through the left door. I think Neo is taking his abilities out of the Matrix and into the real world, which is not what the Architect had in mind. Kind of like a Terminator theory where the machines grow smart, progress, etc...well the Matrix can do the same.
Interesting, I think another posibility, is that they are still in the matrix. Like the architect said, they are on version 6... always refining. So maybe the whole "Matrix" is just another program to simulate what would happen if there was a scenario like that. Like a training exersize for the machines.

Maybe what we know as The Matrix and The Real World are actually both part of a larger Matrix.
Old 05-15-2003, 08:12 AM
Daniel

Originally posted by clickwir
Interesting, I think another posibility, is that they are still in the matrix. Like the architect said, they are on version 6... always refining. So maybe the whole "Matrix" is just another program to simulate what would happen if there was a scenario like that. Like a training exersize for the machines.

Maybe what we know as The Matrix and The Real World are actually both part of a larger Matrix.
A Matrix within a Matrix?
Old 05-15-2003, 09:50 AM
randomtask77
Wanderer

Call me stupid, but did they ever explain how Agent Smith came back and how he has this ability to multiply?
Old 05-15-2003, 09:53 AM
kento

Originally posted by randomtask77
Call me stupid, but did they ever explain how Agent Smith came back and how he has this ability to multiply?
agent smith said something about how he and neo were similar, because they both killed each other, but somehow both were able to come back.

i wonder what agent smith's ultimate goal is now though.. he's not an agent.. he really seems to want to kill neo, but other than just being pissed at him for 'freeing him' or whatever, why's he trying to kill neo so badly?
Old 05-15-2003, 09:59 AM
rb6teg

Did anyone notice that every single car on the freeway was a GM?
Old 05-15-2003, 09:59 AM
b18cya
uh, no u suck

Originally posted by clickwir

damn dood...that is possible...

another thing:
but what about knowledge? in the 1st matrix when trinity learns to fly the chopper, its not like she wouldn't be able in the real world if she wanted too?
Old 05-15-2003, 10:00 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Originally posted by kento
why's he trying to kill neo so badly?
some people here at work think it's cause he wants to be "the one" and/or he wants to have his shot at taking over the matrix.

Like the Oracle was saying.... bad programs that have strange and odd abilites and are always seeking more power. He's no longer Agent Smith... he's just Smith.
Old 05-15-2003, 10:01 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Originally posted by b18cya
damn dood...that is possible...

another thing:
but what about knowledge? in the 1st matrix when trinity learns to fly the chopper, its not like she wouldn't be able in the real world if she wanted too?
Yea, I think they have that knowledge in real life too, not just in the matrix.