Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

The Official Matrix Reloaded Thread...

Old 05-19-2003, 12:04 AM
The Beav
i

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the think there is too much theorizing and that we should just wait the 5 months for the next one, hell it's better than the gap between empire and jedi
Old 05-19-2003, 07:13 AM
wushu_civic

Originally posted by kaizix
oh, and i knew i forgot something. what's with the people in zion that let the ships in, being in the matrix? it showed them in the "real world" sitting in the chairs, and then in the (as someone once put it) minority report control room. why would they need to be in the matrix to do that?
i don't think they are acutally in the matrix for that stuff. it think it is closer to the the training programs and stuff where it is on a closed cuircut so to say just so they can control what is going on in terms of opening the doors and security and stuff.

by the way while watching it last night i did notice monica belluci's pubes finally, but try as i might i couln't see her nipples...oh well i guess i was to close to the screen. but for anyone who has only seen it once i would definatly sugest seeying it twice. i picked up on so much more stuff, and it led me to new ideas about what is going on in the movie. what i'm thinking about now is; the oracle isn't bad, she isn't the one who helped the architect, persephone has another role to play in the next movie, smith has powers in the real world similarly to neo but not as powerful, and the key maker runs funny.
Old 05-19-2003, 08:19 AM
DakarM

Originally posted by wushu_civic
i don't think they are acutally in the matrix for that stuff. it think it is closer to the the training programs and stuff where it is on a closed cuircut so to say just so they can control what is going on in terms of opening the doors and security and stuff.

by the way while watching it last night i did notice monica belluci's pubes finally, but try as i might i couln't see her nipples...oh well i guess i was to close to the screen. but for anyone who has only seen it once i would definatly sugest seeying it twice. i picked up on so much more stuff, and it led me to new ideas about what is going on in the movie. what i'm thinking about now is; the oracle isn't bad, she isn't the one who helped the architect, persephone has another role to play in the next movie, smith has powers in the real world similarly to neo but not as powerful, and the key maker runs funny.
you would run funny to if you've been sitting on your butt making keys for who knows how long and you have all those keys hanging off of you :exnbp:
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 05-19-2003, 02:23 PM
wushu_civic

Originally posted by DakarM
you would run funny to if you've been sitting on your butt making keys for who knows how long and you have all those keys hanging off of you :exnbp:
haha :werd:

i crack up everytime i remember the look on his face when neo opens the door and all those keys are chillin all over the place.
Old 05-19-2003, 06:05 PM
92akkord
4gee Accord

Has anyone bought the game yet? its so freaking awesome. which is a little suprising considering games about movies usualy suck becasue theere thrown together just to say they made a game. this game really goes in depth. THere is one scene in a subway station in a game when this homless guy walks by niobie. there convo goes like this

guy: 72 hours

niobie: excuse me?

guy: 72 hours. thats how long it took to destroy zion the last time

niobe: who are you?

guy: im just a spectator, a passenger on the ride.

end scene.

i have a feeling this guy is gonna play a role in revolutions. i wonder who he is
Old 05-19-2003, 06:17 PM
The Beav
i

Originally posted by 92akkord
Has anyone bought the game yet? its so freaking awesome. which is a little suprising considering games about movies usualy suck becasue theere thrown together just to say they made a game. this game really goes in depth. THere is one scene in a subway station in a game when this homless guy walks by niobie. there convo goes like this

end scene.

i have a feeling this guy is gonna play a role in revolutions. i wonder who he is
i think he's just a weird cracker, i haven't seen anything else interesting since that so far
Old 05-19-2003, 09:51 PM
White[Pony]
For relaxing times...

Originally posted by 92akkord

end scene.

He is in Revolutions... You see him in the trailers.

Originally posted by thewretchedbeaver

i think he's just a weird cracker, i haven't seen anything else interesting since that so far
I have a feeling he's one of those "exiled" programs and he has even more information than the Marovengien (sp?) does, but it was too much for his programming and he went insane, so to speak.
Old 05-19-2003, 09:59 PM
White[Pony]
For relaxing times...

On a side note. I already copied and returned that game. Need to find out if there's a no-cd crack anywhere for it. Or at least a bypass protection crack.
Old 05-19-2003, 10:04 PM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Originally posted by White[Pony]
On a side note. I already copied and returned that game. Need to find out if there's a no-cd crack anywhere for it. Or at least a bypass protection crack.
yea. that would be nice.
Old 05-19-2003, 10:08 PM
White[Pony]
For relaxing times...

Originally posted by clickwir
yea. that would be nice.
eeexxxcellleeennttt. gracias. I uninstalled the game, but maybe I'll reburn it with the extra file in there already