Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

The Official Matrix Reloaded Thread...

Old 05-18-2003, 01:35 PM
rick
not noob?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by thewretchedbeaver
i was talking about people not machines, as in people that were freed, machine programs don't count, i was thinking about why their weren't any asian HUMANS, niobi's right hand man looks more italian than asian (and yes i have teh game too)
There are asian humans get over it already and I don't see how that has anything to do with the movie.

Originally posted by 92akkord

as for it not being niobies ship that picks them up your right its not. but i still believe that whoevers ship it was COULD have sent an EMP right at the moment neo put his hand out. of course like i said before that would completely suck and is not like the warkowski brothers

No that is incorrect. If the ship sent out the EMP then the ship itself would have been disabled. I also think they would have mentioned that since everyone else was wondering what the heck happened to the squiddys.
Old 05-18-2003, 01:36 PM
The Beav
i

Originally posted by rick
There are asian humans get over it already and I don't see how that has anything to do with the movie.

i just thought that it was odd, that's all
Old 05-18-2003, 02:13 PM
Excelesor
Platinum Member

Damn, the movie makes 136 million in the first 4 days according to estimates from WB, usually estimates are pretty accurate, give or take a million.
Old 05-18-2003, 03:00 PM
rick
not noob?

Originally posted by Excelesor
Damn, the movie makes 136 million in the first 4 days according to estimates from WB, usually estimates are pretty accurate, give or take a million.

is that all :chuckles:
Old 05-18-2003, 03:44 PM
tony
XBL: HotMilkGT // HAN H14

if its soo easy to figure out that there's a matrix within a matrix, then there will be no point in watching revolution.
Old 05-18-2003, 03:57 PM
tony

Originally posted by TeggerLS
They're right it isn't niobi
:stupid:
Old 05-18-2003, 03:58 PM
rick
not noob?

Originally posted by tony
if its soo easy to figure out that there's a matrix within a matrix, then there will be no point in watching revolution.

if you haven't figured out that no one has figured out what is really happening then you should not watch Matrix Revolution.
Old 05-18-2003, 04:07 PM
tony

Originally posted by thewretchedbeaver
niobi's right hand man looks more italian than asian (and yes i have teh game too)
last time i saw the guy on tv in the making of the game, his last name is Wong. very italian indeed:squint:
Old 05-18-2003, 04:09 PM
tony

what i mean is misdirection. whats better than having everyone who saw the movie to believe in a matrix within a matrix. so when they go watch revolution, they'll be trippin because its not a matrix within a matrix. if the movie plot is not what you expected, it will be better than you expected.
Old 05-18-2003, 04:12 PM
rick
not noob?

what i mean is misdirection. whats better than having everyone who saw the movie to believe in a matrix within a matrix. so when they go watch revolution, they'll be trippin because its not a matrix within a matrix. if the movie plot is not what you expected, it will be better than you expected.

that's now what you said :chuckles:

and quoting yourself :ghey: :fawk: