Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

The Official Matrix Reloaded Thread...

Old 05-18-2003, 10:47 AM
KingPin
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok Kaizix then my favorite scene was the freeway scene. That scene was awesome. Page 5 ownerages. :fawk:
Old 05-18-2003, 10:49 AM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My worthless 2 cents

Originally posted by thewretchedbeaver
i still say that he night have said that because neo was interupting him
but he says it disgustedly, as if he was repulsed by the idea of the oracle coming up with the solution.
Old 05-18-2003, 10:51 AM
The Beav
i

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My worthless 2 cents

Originally posted by kaizix
but he says it disgustedly, as if he was repulsed by the idea of the oracle coming up with the solution.
or that he's disgusted that a human would interrupt his "pefect"-ness and his speech
Old 05-18-2003, 10:54 AM
MountainGSR
Irisher than Thou

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: My worthless 2 cents

Originally posted by kaizix
no. if you go back and read the script (on page 3 of this thread) the architect says "she" and neo says "the oracle" and the architect says "please. as i was saying". that tells me it wasn't the oracle.
I think he says that because he's insulted that the humans see her as a visonary, future predictor, fortune-teller kind of thing when she is actually designed to be a program which takes into account all the factors of human emotion and decisions to predict what they will do.

It's like calling a dual processor computer system with flat screen monitors a "Talking Rock"
Old 05-18-2003, 10:58 AM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i still maintain that that's not the case. and if neo was right, i think the architect would have said so. besides, if you watched the trailer for revolutions at the end, you hear a womans voice, but it's not a woman that has been in either movie yet. and i believe that to be the "mother" because she's saying what needs to be done.
Old 05-18-2003, 11:38 AM
bLaCkLiNgEriE
Blah blah blah.

I thought the 'mother' was the Oracle...
Old 05-18-2003, 11:53 AM
wushu_civic

Default Re: My worthless 2 cents

Originally posted by Andy
I went and saw it yesterday and I had a few ideas that support the matrix in a matrix idea. Basically the architect says his orignial ideas fail, the perfect one fails, his next attempt fails. The Oracle is created and comes up with a solution. Basically, I think that solution is Zion. The human mind refused to believe the Matrix, but a world outside where their fighting the machines seems much more likely. Even if it's something most people can only experience subcontously, the fact that it exists, allows people to believe. This makes more sense in my head, but basically, people won't believe just the Matrix, so an artifical outside world is created. I don't know, just something I though of, good movie. Seeya.
this makes sense. it would be more proof of a possible matrix inside the matrix. this would also allow for neo to stop the machines outside the matrix

Originally posted by thewretchedbeaver

i thought his name was ghost, and names don't mean anything, i've seen the whitest people i know having asain names and the people that look like they just came with very american names
he most definatly is asian, if you saw the mtv thing about the game enter the matrix they show him without make up and sunglasses and stuff. what is weird is how he has an australian accent.
Old 05-18-2003, 12:12 PM
The Beav
i

the war doesn't end in revolutions (as in matrix 3) :sad:
Old 05-18-2003, 12:59 PM
NeverBX
Snootchie Bootchies!!

to be concluded....
Old 05-18-2003, 01:04 PM
The Beav