Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

The Official Matrix Reloaded Thread...

Old 05-18-2003, 12:38 AM
KingPin
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man I just came home from seeing that movie. I know now why I am a Matrix fan. That movie was so bad ass. I could watch it over and over. I was going to say something but I don't want to ruin it for those who haven't seen it. If you guys haven't seen it or anyone reading this thread that hasn't see it, you must see it. It's unbelievably awesome. I give it four thumbs up... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: And some of it was filmed where I live to which is cool. City of Alameda. :fawk: Look at the credits...

And what is the third one called? Matrix Resolution or Matrix Revolution?
Old 05-18-2003, 01:09 AM
White[Pony]
For relaxing times...

Originally posted by KingPin
Man I just came home from seeing that movie. I know now why I am a Matrix fan. That movie was so bad ass. I could watch it over and over. I was going to say something but I don't want to ruin it for those who haven't seen it. If you guys haven't seen it or anyone reading this thread that hasn't see it, you must see it. It's unbelievably awesome. I give it four thumbs up... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: And some of it was filmed where I live to which is cool. City of Alameda. :fawk: Look at the credits...

I saw that, too. I hear they keep the Nuclear Wessels in Alameda...
Old 05-18-2003, 08:30 AM
Andy
Hybrid Forum Moderator

Default My worthless 2 cents

I went and saw it yesterday and I had a few ideas that support the matrix in a matrix idea. Basically the architect says his orignial ideas fail, the perfect one fails, his next attempt fails. The Oracle is created and comes up with a solution. Basically, I think that solution is Zion. The human mind refused to believe the Matrix, but a world outside where their fighting the machines seems much more likely. Even if it's something most people can only experience subcontously, the fact that it exists, allows people to believe. This makes more sense in my head, but basically, people won't believe just the Matrix, so an artifical outside world is created. I don't know, just something I though of, good movie. Seeya.

'06 Subaru Legacy Spec B - Stock, for now
'98 Civic EX - CTR headlights and grill, Kosei K1's, for sale
'90 240SX - SR20DET that will never get installed, project car.
Old 05-18-2003, 08:37 AM
92akkord
4gee Accord

Originally posted by kaizix

another thing about smith. remember when he goes to place where they're having that meeting. after neo beats up the 3 agents, smith says "it's happening just as before", "not exactly like before" or something to that effect. i feel that when neo jacked up smith, he changed the flow of the matrix. he changed the way it had been done before.

I agree with everything you said except that part. I think you looked a little to deep into the "not exatly part" i really think that was just there to introduce that smith can copy himself. hence why is copy is the one who says it.

as for it not being niobies ship that picks them up your right its not. but i still believe that whoevers ship it was COULD have sent an EMP right at the moment neo put his hand out. of course like i said before that would completely suck and is not like the warkowski brothers
Old 05-18-2003, 10:32 AM
The Beav
i

the think the spoon thing was supposed to be a joke (that didn't come off right, but that's how i saw it), but you guys are way over analyzing it
Old 05-18-2003, 10:33 AM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: My worthless 2 cents

Originally posted by KingPin

honestly, with all these posts about exactly what happens in the movie (even a part of the actual script was posted) i don't think you're going to ruin it for anyone.

and the next one is revolutions.

Originally posted by Andy
I went and saw it yesterday and I had a few ideas that support the matrix in a matrix idea. Basically the architect says his orignial ideas fail, the perfect one fails, his next attempt fails. The Oracle is created and comes up with a solution. Basically, I think that solution is Zion. The human mind refused to believe the Matrix, but a world outside where their fighting the machines seems much more likely. Even if it's something most people can only experience subcontously, the fact that it exists, allows people to believe. This makes more sense in my head, but basically, people won't believe just the Matrix, so an artifical outside world is created. I don't know, just something I though of, good movie. Seeya.
wow, that actually makes the matrix in a matrix make sense. but it wasn't the oracle that came up with the solution.
Old 05-18-2003, 10:36 AM
The Beav
i

Originally posted by White[Pony]
ahhh, so that explains why his last name is Wong, or some such asian name... :eh:
i thought his name was ghost, and names don't mean anything, i've seen the whitest people i know having asain names and the people that look like they just came with very american names
Old 05-18-2003, 10:37 AM
The Beav
i

Default Re: Re: My worthless 2 cents

wow, that actually makes the matrix in a matrix make sense. but it wasn't the oracle that came up with the solution.
uhm the archiect guy said that the oracle stumbled upon the solution that would allow for 99.9 % of the subjects would accept it, so yes she did come up with teh solution
Old 05-18-2003, 10:39 AM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Re: Re: My worthless 2 cents

Originally posted by thewretchedbeaver
uhm the archiect guy said that the oracle stumbled upon the solution that would allow for 99.9 % of the subjects would accept it, so yes she did come up with teh solution
no. if you go back and read the script (on page 3 of this thread) the architect says "she" and neo says "the oracle" and the architect says "please. as i was saying". that tells me it wasn't the oracle.
Old 05-18-2003, 10:41 AM
The Beav
i

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: My worthless 2 cents

no. if you go back and read the script (on page 3) he says "she" and neo says "the oracle" and the architect says "please. as i was saying". that tells me it wasn't the oracle.
i still say that he night have said that because neo was interupting him