Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

The Official Matrix Reloaded Thread...

Old 05-14-2003, 10:49 PM
The Beav
i

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Mistuda

Think about the dreams neo was having...not the one with trinity..but the other they only showed once...and it'll put a lot into perspective...
uh i think you inunderstand, the guy with the knife in the begining

Originally posted by TidusBlue
didn't any of you wait until the end of the credits to watch the Matrix 3 trailer??? :doh:
SERIOUSLY???
Old 05-14-2003, 11:31 PM
sman789
Don't touch me I'm tender

woohoo, i'll wait till the end when i go see it
Old 05-15-2003, 12:09 AM
White[Pony]
For relaxing times...

Originally posted by TidusBlue
didn't any of you wait until the end of the credits to watch the Matrix 3 trailer??? :doh:
I did. It was better than the one in the thread Iposted last night. a lot better! I was halfway out the theater and I was like, shit!! the trailer!!

And a massive ******spoiler******.

all of Neo's dreams came true in a way of speaking... therefore the one where the guy get's copied onto by Smith and then exits the matrix makes him a living, breathing Agent Smith. That's why he wants to kill Neo. just like he wants to in the Matrix. Geez beav... did you seriously watch the movie?
Old 05-15-2003, 12:37 AM
randomtask77
Wanderer

Can someone clarify this. When Neo is in the Matrix, basically he's the one. But when they're back to their world aren't they just regular people (so to speak)? So does that mean that part when the sentinels destroyed the Nebuchanezzer and then Neo stops the sentinels mean anything special (to prove that he really is the one)?
Old 05-15-2003, 12:44 AM
EliteAccord
Banned

Once glitch I saw was the when the Cadillac went out of the garage and hit the street the passenger side amber bumper light was out. However when it was going down the freeway in the chase scene it was back on.:chuckles:
Old 05-15-2003, 12:50 AM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

was the matrix revolutions trailer at the end the same as the one white[pony] posted? i wanted to stay till the end, but my dumb friends never want to. :madfawk: at them.
Old 05-15-2003, 12:51 AM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and the sex/dance scene was way way too long. other than that, it was a pretty good movie, though i think i liked the first more overall. this one did have some awesome fight/car scenes though.
Old 05-15-2003, 12:52 AM
EliteAccord
Banned

Originally posted by kaizix
was the matrix revolutions trailer at the end the same as the one white[pony] posted? i wanted to stay till the end, but my dumb friends never want to. :madfawk: at them.
Don't worry I just got back from watching it. I temporarily forgot to stay as well. In a way I want to see it but I think its good that I didn't. I hate to be teased and having to wait for months.:fawk:
Old 05-15-2003, 12:55 AM
White[Pony]
For relaxing times...

Originally posted by White[Pony]
[B]
I did. It was better than the one in the thread Iposted last night. a lot better!/B]
Originally posted by kaizix
Reading is power. :db:
Old 05-15-2003, 12:56 AM
randomtask77
Wanderer

Originally posted by White[Pony]
Reading is power. :db:
I thought it's "Knowledge is Power"?