Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

The Official Matrix Reloaded Thread...

Old 05-16-2003, 10:18 PM
The Beav
i

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by rick
saw it and also downloaded it.
seriously, are you willing to share rick? because i really want to see it, but as one of my previous posts pointed out it's royally hard to get in without advance tickets, (hell i went today for the 8 showing at 7:30, and there were 50 people in line for the 11 and about 30 people in line for the midnight showing), please?
Old 05-16-2003, 10:21 PM
dubcac
I

I don't get all into deciphering every little detail about the movie. I saw it cause it was sick as fawk :joshers:
Old 05-16-2003, 11:15 PM
White[Pony]
For relaxing times...

saw it and also downloaded it.
Is it the TMD Centropy bootleg?
Old 05-16-2003, 11:17 PM
rick
not noob?

Originally posted by thewretchedbeaver
seriously, are you willing to share rick? because i really want to see it, but as one of my previous posts pointed out it's royally hard to get in without advance tickets, (hell i went today for the 8 showing at 7:30, and there were 50 people in line for the 11 and about 30 people in line for the midnight showing), please?

yeah no problem. White[pony] posted it.

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...threadid=69508

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=1675
Old 05-16-2003, 11:20 PM
rick
not noob?

Originally posted by White[Pony]
Is it the TMD Centropy bootleg?

I meant the trailer for revolution. which you posted the link to
Old 05-16-2003, 11:21 PM
The Beav
i

yeah no problem. White[pony] posted it.

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...threadid=69508

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=1675
that's the trailer from the game it's teh same as the one at the end of the movie
Old 05-16-2003, 11:48 PM
exzeltus

I'm still confrused about HIS choices. Either way, Zion is being destroyed as they speak.

Right door: allowing a temporary dissemination of the code, reinserting the prime program. Choose 23 individuals and restart Zion.

Left door: save Trinity and not code dessemination so matirx crashes and everyone connected to matrix dies, therefore essentially no one is left.

Am I right?
Old 05-16-2003, 11:53 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by exzeltus
I'm still confrused about HIS choices. Either way, Zion is being destroyed as they speak.

Right door: allowing a temporary dissemination of the code, reinserting the prime program. Choose 23 individuals and restart Zion.

Left door: save Trinity and not code dessemination so matirx crashes and everyone connected to matrix dies, therefore essentially no one is left.

Am I right?
that is what the architect said, yes.
Old 05-17-2003, 12:45 AM
Dekz
Driver of "The Coug"

Ok the plot to this movie made the plot of the first one look like TFATF. I'm sooo confused, I think I'm gonna read the books. Speaking of which, the friend I watched it with today (his second time) said that a buddy of his has read the books or some shit, and he said it IS a matrix within a matrix.
Old 05-17-2003, 01:15 AM
wushu_civic

not to many people are discusiing how neo was talking to the council guy about how humans need machines and stuff. all that time when they were saying we can shut them off any time we want, i was thinking that this is bassically the machines point of view. were the council memebers all from a previous generation of matrix that were selected by the last "one". also the council member said "no one comes down here unless there is a porblem" also another thing i kept on thinking about was how monical b. put on lipstick just before she asked neo for that kiss. this was after they saw how the frenchie dude had the program in the cake, maybe she had a program in the lipstick and this ****ed with neo somehow.