Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

The Official Matrix Reloaded Thread...

Old 05-16-2003, 11:07 AM
92akkord
4gee Accord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont think the Matrix within a Matrix thing is true. I just think they have been tricked into thinking they left the matrix when in reality they have not. If you notice when the Nebakanezza is docked in xion, neo is walking away from the camera. the camera focuses on the back of his head/neck and there is no plug in his neck. at first i thought this was a major glitch in the movie but thought about it and now i think it was intentional. the only thing that throws that off is that in the sec scene the plugs are there. i dont know what to think
Old 05-16-2003, 11:13 AM
DakarM

Originally posted by 92akkord
I dont think the Matrix within a Matrix thing is true. I just think they have been tricked into thinking they left the matrix when in reality they have not. If you notice when the Nebakanezza is docked in xion, neo is walking away from the camera. the camera focuses on the back of his head/neck and there is no plug in his neck. at first i thought this was a major glitch in the movie but thought about it and now i think it was intentional. the only thing that throws that off is that in the sec scene the plugs are there. i dont know what to think

I'll check when I see it again today but I'm 90% sure I saw the plug.

and what you described is Matrix within the Matrix :doh:
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 05-16-2003, 11:15 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Originally posted by 92akkord
I dont think the Matrix within a Matrix thing is true. I just think they have been tricked into thinking they left the matrix when in reality they have not.
So they are not out of the matrix.... so when they go into the matrix... they are in another matrix that is in another matrix?

Sounds like the exact same "matrix within a matrix" theory, am I reading it wrong?
Old 05-16-2003, 11:18 AM
DakarM

Originally posted by clickwir
So they are not out of the matrix.... so when they go into the matrix... they are in another matrix that is in another matrix?

Sounds like the exact same "matrix within a matrix" theory, am I reading it wrong?

nope you're not 92akkord is confusing himself now :chuckles:
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 05-16-2003, 11:22 AM
92akkord
4gee Accord

lol no im not saying there is a matrix within a matrix. im saying its possible they never left "The matrix"
Old 05-16-2003, 11:23 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

I first thought of the matrix within a matrix in the first one when they are doing some of the training....

Thinking, well they can create their own matrix type worlds.... what would stop the machines from making the people in the matrix think they were in another matrix... it seemed to make the most sence when the archatect was talking about revisions and stuff. Version 6 of what? The real matrix or the test matrix? I kinda think it's a test matrix, kinda like a training simulator the army uses. Put the troops into situations they might see in real world combat.

Oh I'm seeing all kinda new directions for Revoloutions now.... this is going to be good.
Old 05-16-2003, 11:28 AM
92akkord
4gee Accord

yah revolations should be amazing. Can someone help me out. iv never used mIRC and I want to D/l reloaded so that i can "study" it. but i dont know where to start. all i can do is connect to the mIRC server. from there what do i have to do? do i connect to a special server or something?
Old 05-16-2003, 11:32 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

mirc is to internet explorer as irc servers are to webpages
Old 05-16-2003, 11:34 AM
92akkord
4gee Accord

so how would i get to D/l the matrix?
Old 05-16-2003, 11:37 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

well first you have to find a network.... then select a server ... then find a serving channel.... then find someone that's offering it and possibly wait in queue.

Or if you have a way I could send it to you... I'm capped at like 12KB/sec though.