Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

White Christmas...

Old 12-28-2010, 12:22 PM
93hondablk
TheOtherJesse

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LT
Got about 18" at my house. Two days later and the streets are still treacherous.
roads are still bad over here in nyc area...
I work for the airport and they told me to don't even bother coming in on the day of the storm..all flights canceled
Old 12-29-2010, 06:11 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CRAIGHIMSELF
Hey, so would I be foolish to fly into muh fukin Boston through Philly on Thursday or should I cancel now? Im not even kidding. Im THIS close to saying fuck this noise as people are stranded for days in terminals.
it's not like it's snowing anymore, i don't really know how it works, but i don't think they cancel other people's flights to take care of the people stranded... that's why they are stranded

i think they just try to fit them onto flights coming through.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:52 PM
THEOLDMAN
Checking it twice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well we've got 40's in the forecast for tomorrow and Friday with rain. Going to be a wet New Year's Eve...
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ...."WOW! What a ride!!!!!"

LUNCH with THEOLDMAN...On a break for now...