Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

My head unit messed up....

Old 03-29-2003, 06:10 PM
Hondaman
Black Pearl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My sony started doing that. The dealer told me to unplug the unit for about a minute(ie take the whole deck out and totally unplug it to reset it internally) then plug it back in. It's worth a try and it's free. All it costs is some time. :dunno:
Old 03-29-2003, 09:46 PM
Black2KGSR

Originally posted by Hondaman
My sony started doing that. The dealer told me to unplug the unit for about a minute(ie take the whole deck out and totally unplug it to reset it internally) then plug it back in. It's worth a try and it's free. All it costs is some time. :dunno:
tried that. it didn't work.
I took the bitch apart to get my CD. and I found my factory head unit, so I'm using that temporarily...it's just laying there not bolted in at all, but at least I get some music (and it sounds like shit!)
I'm thinking this head unit next:

Old 03-29-2003, 10:07 PM
Mike
Banned

Originally posted by Black2000GSR
tried that. it didn't work.
I took the bitch apart to get my CD. and I found my factory head unit, so I'm using that temporarily...it's just laying there not bolted in at all, but at least I get some music (and it sounds like shit!)
I'm thinking this head unit next:

I'm liking those new Alpines alot. I might sell my 7897 for that or a 7998 when I get my amp.