Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

"Random selection" at the Obama town hall meeting wasn't quite so random.

Old 08-12-2009, 10:37 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tark
why do you insist on trying to keep me away from american politics. If it is written in the this boards policy that i'm not allowed to post my opinions on American politics then warn me or ban me. In the mean time i am allowed to post anything i want in these threads.

BTW I'm not the only Canadian who posted here so eat a dick.
As am I so go fly a plane into a building or something.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:42 AM
BetterBob
Nobama

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think the only reason someone looked it up, is the during the speech Obama said "Now, i don't want everyone to think i filled this place with plants" and then proceeds to answer questions from two plants :db:

I'm pretty sure if he hadn't have brought it up, no one would have said anything.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:42 AM
Tark

Originally Posted by Nightshade
As am I so go fly a plane into a building or something.
you know what John go fuck yourself and your I'm a MOD so i'm better then anyone else attitude. You dont know shit about me yet you actually imply that i'm a terrorist? thats a little weird coming from a mod dont you think?

stop ridding my nutsack you fucking idiot and go get a fucking job.

BTW i tried to be civilized and let shit go from yesterday yet you decided to bring it back up and accuse me of being a terrorist. so fuck you john.

Last edited by Tark; 08-12-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

you know what John go fuck yourself and your I'm a MOD so i'm better then anyone else attitude. You dont know shit about me yet you actually imply that i'm a terrorist? thats a little weird coming from a mod dont you think?

I haven't posted on this board hardly at all in months so maybe you just forgot how I say things and that this is just how I am. Don't like it then who cares, it's not because I am a Mod...that has nothing to do with anything. In fact aside from MikkoJack I haven't even used my Moderator panel in the better part of 4 months or more.

Did I call you a terrorist? no I did not, if I thought you were one I would straight up say it, that is just how I am.

If you think I am singling you out then you are wrong, don't think yourself so special in this world
Old 08-12-2009, 10:48 AM
BetterBob
Nobama

BTW i tried to be civilized and let shit go from yesterday yet you decided to bring it back up and accuse me of being a terrorist. so fuck you john.

Says the person that implies everyone who disagrees with him drinks semen, or enjoys sucking on penis.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Joe

psst Tark...notice how I stay out of these threads now... maybe you should do the same...:shhh:
Old 08-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Tark

I haven't posted on this board hardly at all in months so maybe you just forgot how I say things and that this is just how I am. Don't like it then who cares, it's not because I am a Mod...that has nothing to do with anything. In fact aside from MikkoJack I haven't even used my Moderator panel in the better part of 4 months or more.

Did I call you a terrorist? no I did not, if I thought you were one I would straight up say it, that is just how I am.

If you think I am singling you out then you are wrong, don't think yourself so special in this world
And so saying go fly a plane in a building is NOT a reference to terrorism?
ofcourse not...

You still think you're better then everyone and you're still riding my nut sack. Like i said i let it go from yesterday but you're immature ass just had to bring it back up right? Untill you actually change the term of usage to say that non American Citizens cannot post anything about US politics STFU
Old 08-12-2009, 10:54 AM
LABARINTH
Better Than Canada!

woah woah woah...are you saying that Obama supporters show up to public events he holds and ask questions?!?!?! No fucking way!

Old 08-12-2009, 10:54 AM
RB
snitches get stitches

Not to nit pick, but you've posted over 1,000 times since the beginning of April. I wouldn't call that "hardly at all"
Old 08-12-2009, 10:55 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JessTD
im saying the digging up facts is moot
dot!
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net