Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Went to Maui. Took some pics. Sharing pics.

Old 07-18-2007, 08:26 AM
dubcac
I

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went to the same luau place!

Nice pics. I think the "arranged rocks" pic is actually a track for RC cars o:...I can see a racing line through the course h:
Old 07-18-2007, 08:27 AM
b00gers

Originally Posted by dubcac
I went to the same luau place!

Nice pics. I think the "arranged rocks" pic is actually a track for RC cars o:...I can see a racing line through the course h:
That makes sense... Theres this other area around there with a bank for high speed turns...like the ones you see on downhill mt biking....but I didnt see any tracks
Old 07-18-2007, 08:28 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Holy Crap Is That A Girl
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 07-18-2007, 08:29 AM
dubcac
I

I thought it was Rick with the yellow spot over the face.

:rick:
Old 07-18-2007, 08:32 AM
yellowbastard
Bootyologist (__i__)

I lived on Oahu and have been to both Maui and Kauai. They both are nice islands. My favorite thing on Maui is Haleakala. It's surreal when you get all the way up, feels like you're in another world.

Kauai is beautiful all around. It's much more peaceful and most places are untouched. If you ever go to Kauai, take a glass bottom boat out along the Pali Coast. The view out there is amazing.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:41 AM
Just Janna
Cake or Death?

Originally Posted by b00gers
Get one! They are pretty cool. It doesnt replace a real tripod though.

Have one. h: It's cumbersome... good for the standard tripod use, but I tend to get myself in weird positions trying to take some pictures so something flexible like that would be prime.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:43 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

Originally Posted by EriksShadow
Have one. h: It's cumbersome... good for the standard tripod use, but I tend to get myself in weird positions trying to take some pictures so something flexible like that would be prime.
:rofl:
Old 07-18-2007, 08:53 AM
your daddy
Post Whore

Looks like tons of fun. It looks like the same thing I did about two years ago with the girl. We hit Costco right next to the Airport before we hit the 30 min drive to the hotel. We actually stayed at the Embassy Suites right outside of Lahaina, they had tons of beaches in walking distance from there.

Plus, my girl and I just bought a Canon SD1000, are there any pics in the group that you used the SD400 for? I have been looking for a tri-pod like that to add to the accessory list, thanks!
Old 07-18-2007, 08:54 AM
b00gers

Originally Posted by Nelson
Holy Crap Is That A Girl
Dude...they are amazing. You should try one sometime. hfawk:

Originally Posted by dubcac
I thought it was Rick with the yellow spot over the face.

:rick:
Who says its not....:uhhok: :rick:

Originally Posted by yellowbastard
I lived on Oahu and have been to both Maui and Kauai. They both are nice islands. My favorite thing on Maui is Haleakala. It's surreal when you get all the way up, feels like you're in another world.

Kauai is beautiful all around. It's much more peaceful and most places are untouched. If you ever go to Kauai, take a glass bottom boat out along the Pali Coast. The view out there is amazing.
Good to know :thumbup: Since a lot of the places are untouched, how hard is it to find them without a guide?
Old 07-18-2007, 08:57 AM
b00gers

Originally Posted by your daddy
Looks like tons of fun. It looks like the same thing I did about two years ago with the girl. We hit Costco right next to the Airport before we hit the 30 min drive to the hotel. We actually stayed at the Embassy Suites right outside of Lahaina, they had tons of beaches in walking distance from there.

Plus, my girl and I just bought a Canon SD1000, are there any pics in the group that you used the SD400 for? I have been looking for a tri-pod like that to add to the accessory list, thanks!
If you wanna do some legwork, the images named img_xxxx are from the SD400. The ones labeled DSC_xxxx are from the D70.

We were told to hit up Costco also...but neither of us had a membership and figured that spending $50 for one wouldnt be worth it. We bought about $100 worth of food for the week and had lots of leftovers.