Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Share your breathalyzer/DUI stories

Old 12-01-2006, 06:37 AM
oholdeno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Share your breathalyzer/DUI stories

I'm bored at work and reading up on breathalyzer on wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breathalyzer

It says that spraying Binaca into your mouth will fool the breathalyzer with a BAC of .81% (reaching lethal levels). If this happens can it be assumed by the jury that the breathalyzer gave a false reading and that the defendent is free to go on reasonable doubt?
Old 12-01-2006, 06:37 AM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

ROOKIE, you suck.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:38 AM
Pete
Civilian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oholdeno
I'm bored at work and reading up on breathalyzer on wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breathalyzer

It says that spraying Binaca into your mouth will fool the breathalyzer with a BAC of .81% (reaching lethal levels). If this happens can it be assumed by the jury that the breathalyzer gave a false reading and that the defendent is free to go on reasonable doubt?
So you never shared your story...
Old 12-01-2006, 06:42 AM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

Heres mine. One day I read this thread and I thought I was drunk off my nuts because it was so lame that I had to have been loopy to reply twice.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:44 AM
19.3secS2K
my bum is on the swedish!

don't have one, thank god.
Omie
ew n!gg@ u g@y

Originally Posted by CRAIGHIMSELF
Heres mine. One day I read this thread and I thought I was drunk off my nuts because it was so lame that I had to have been loopy to reply twice.

:lmfao: u failed noob

edit: i don't drink an drive ass
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

well my friends and i were all pretty drunk. got into my friend's wrx. friend, owner of the car was driving. driving down the road, pass a cop car traveling the opposite direction. friend gets kinda scared, so he speeds up a little bit, about 10mph over. the next car that we happen to pass was another cop. cop turned around, we took off, ran two lights, three stop signs. cop caught up h:

long story short, my friend was saying the alphabet from h to m and said "h, i, j, k, l.. shit". he got a dwi, three of us had to find a ride somewhere at 4am on a saturday night, because the cop wouldnt let us walk to the kid's house which was two blocks away, because he didnt want to "deal with three murders on the west side tonight".

--

a year or two before that.. we were chillin at my friend's house. everyone was drinking vodka, i was sober as hell, hadnt drank at all. i go to drive my girl home, and i was gonna drive the other girl home, because i passed her house and my friend was hammered and shouldnt have drove her home. but they refuse, so we take off. it was about midnight.

at about 3am, my friends and i are playing pool and we get a call saying that tony (the kid drinking who drove the girl home) had crashed into a snowbank. we went to try to dig him out, but we couldnt, he was passed out in the bank of the van, so we just called his dad and left him there for his dad to find :chuckles:

--

forgot about this one.. my friend was flyin around in his gti downtown and hit a girl with the front of his car while going in reverse.. figure that one out. he just got off of probabtion, so he's straight now

Last edited by k3ifers; 12-01-2006 at 06:48 AM.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:57 AM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

Originally Posted by k3ifers
well my friends and i were all pretty drunk. got into my friend's wrx. friend, owner of the car was driving. driving down the road, pass a cop car traveling the opposite direction. friend gets kinda scared, so he speeds up a little bit, about 10mph over. the next car that we happen to pass was another cop. cop turned around, we took off, ran two lights, three stop signs. cop caught up h:

long story short, my friend was saying the alphabet from h to m and said "h, i, j, k, l.. shit". he got a dwi, three of us had to find a ride somewhere at 4am on a saturday night, because the cop wouldnt let us walk to the kid's house which was two blocks away, because he didnt want to "deal with three murders on the west side tonight".

--

a year or two before that.. we were chillin at my friend's house. everyone was drinking vodka, i was sober as hell, hadnt drank at all. i go to drive my girl home, and i was gonna drive the other girl home, because i passed her house and my friend was hammered and shouldnt have drove her home. but they refuse, so we take off. it was about midnight.

at about 3am, my friends and i are playing pool and we get a call saying that tony (the kid drinking who drove the girl home) had crashed into a snowbank. we went to try to dig him out, but we couldnt, he was passed out in the bank of the van, so we just called his dad and left him there for his dad to find :chuckles:
You're not supposed to let "friends" drive when they're drunk.
Old 12-01-2006, 07:12 AM
junior636

well up here i have hauled a few people in for DUI's and brought them to the breathalyzer room to get tested, i havent had anyone try and beat the test outright...most will blow it and fail, or will simply refuse, and the penalty is the same as failing.

theres a few interesting stories though, some people are so drunk, i dont know how they are alive. haha
Old 12-01-2006, 07:25 AM
HawtPants
the one and only

anybody have the 'how to not get a dui' dvd/video?

i forget what its called