Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Share your breathalyzer/DUI stories

Old 12-01-2006, 07:42 AM
Buyimports2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I left a bar with my gf and two of her friends(I've had 2 beers in about 3 hours so I'm fine) We pull out on a country road and immidetely pass a cop. I tell everyone to look for speed limit signs because I have no clue what the speed limit is (sometimes they are 35, sometimes 45 or 55). The cop pulls out behind me and I just do 40mph to be safe. About a mile down the road the cop pulls me over and asks me why I was doing 40 in a 55. FUCK! lol I probably looked like I was out of it for driving too slow. So I try to explain to him that I didn't know the speed limit...yada yada. He asks if I've been drinking and I tell him I had 1(probably a dumb thing to do). He makes me get out of the car (it's cold outside and I don't have a coat on). He gives me the pen test for like 20 minutes. Halfway through I start shaking from the cold and he won't let me put my hands in my pockets even though they already patted me down. I swear i'm going to fail just because it's cold and I'm shaking and he keeps putting the pen out of the field of vision of my one eye but tells me not to move my head. It's not natural at all to do. Finally he lets me go. Whew!
Old 12-01-2006, 07:45 AM
reno96teg

Originally Posted by HawtPants
anybody have the 'how to not get a dui' dvd/video?

i forget what its called
it's called, "don't drive and drive"
Old 12-01-2006, 07:58 AM
Skelly_GSR
RB does men

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...&highlight=age

""So all of my friends deceided to go camping at Allegheny National Forest this weekend. You know just a nice place to go fishing and chill. All my friends were gonna be drinking and I swore to myself I wouldent drink again because of after-prom(kinda almost died ). Then once it got dark the 151 popped out. Then I got completley owned by peer pressure. This one chick was like come in it will be fun...blah blah blah. I dunno, but I can get easily talked into something by a girl. After I had about 5 shots of that shit, and does that stuff burn!, I started to feel it. After telling all my friends about my recent purchase of my jdm conversion for my integra, I saw headlights pull into the camp site. I knew it was the cops, but I could of cared less. And thats when the pulled out the breathalizer's. I was really close to just getting up and booking into the woods, but i was drunk as hell and didnt stand a chance. So I thought I would try and hide behind this tree. I stood up, and every officer had a flashlight on me as I walked behind this tree. I stood there for about 5 seconds, this cop walkes over and was like what are you doing? being a jackass I was like "im looking at this tree". I had no chance of getting away. Then it was my turn to test, I walked up to the cops and was like "whassup players". Nobody laughed. I then started to tell them how my gsr would beat their jeep hands down. My blood alcohol lever was .20 . I had the highest .

So now Im here with a $217.00 fine and lisence suspended for 90 days. I got mad owned by the police. What happed to when the cops would just tell us to be quiet.

Still havent told my parents yet. They think im an angel, when im really a :rick:""

Funny thread to read if you have the time :rofl:
Old 12-01-2006, 08:09 AM
GotJDM?
No longer a Honda Driver.

I get too paranoid after drinking just one drink, let alone enough to the point were I am near or over the limit.

Normally I'll drink 2-3 in 2-3 hours then roll... Now if I am not driving, I usually don’t remember the ride home. Haha
Old 12-01-2006, 10:22 AM
THEOLDMAN
Checking it twice

Never been pulled over for DUI, DWI, or whatever your state calls it.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ...."WOW! What a ride!!!!!"

LUNCH with THEOLDMAN...On a break for now...
Old 12-01-2006, 11:39 AM
dj02
click click

mines simple. drove really drunk got pulled over, blew a .23 did a week in jail end of story.

dont drive drunk!