Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

IBM Guru... or any computer guru

Old 06-18-2006, 05:01 PM
Tark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by firebane
Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Change the way users log on or off

is that what you mean/want?
dont know i was doing for my dad now i dont have it anymore. but i dont think that is it, cuasse when you change the settings in control panel, it's for different users right? does asks you to do the whole Ctrl Alt Del thing.
Old 06-18-2006, 05:06 PM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

You can change the settings for different users or for all users.
Your sentances are really confusing bro. Does asks you to do the whole Ctrl Alt Del thing.
With XP, it will come up with a welcome page where you can switch the users. if you don't get that and get the old W2k control alt delete page, log in as the admin or the account that has admin settings, go to control panel, User Accounts, then click Change The Way Users Log On or Off. Activate the Welcome screen and see if that works.
Old 06-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Tark

Originally Posted by MarshyTheKid
You can change the settings for different users or for all users.
Your sentances are really confusing bro. Does asks you to do the whole Ctrl Alt Del thing.
With XP, it will come up with a welcome page where you can switch the users. if you don't get that and get the old W2k control alt delete page, log in as the admin or the account that has admin settings, go to control panel, User Accounts, then click Change The Way Users Log On or Off. Activate the Welcome screen and see if that works.
cool thanks i'll try tomorrow