Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Damn Those Pigs......

Old 03-30-2005, 02:22 PM
Anthony
ZOMG Pew Pew Laserbeams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ask me in 5 years when i become a police officer and i'll have the answer for you and they aren't pigs you are just the idiot for driving 21 above the limit and changing lanes unsafely. Oh and btw what race was the police officer and what race are you? how was he profiling? you didn't give any definition to profiling.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:19 PM
flyromeo3

Originally Posted by BonzoAPD
nah I missed it, what happened?
shes on the highway and about 5 unmarked cop cars are following her.
She decides to weave around cars and almost side swiped a cop car.

She pulled into a mini mart and she told the cops that because she " heard " on the news that if a cop is tailing you to pull over into a lit area etc... I guess if a female is alone driving.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:34 PM
claudio12472

OK A$$HOLES, when you take your head outta your ass, and realize what the word profiling really means. Its not just about race, its about pulling ppl over because of who they are, young, old, black, whatever. There is a BIG problem with PIGS pulling kids who drive Acuras, Hondas, Nissans, or anything else that has been shipped over from a country that isnt the US. And most anything domestic breaks the hell down once they hit 150,000. These cops are redneck, pickup driving, sheep bangers. They are doing their job NO S@@T! But he did it because he preys on imports.

ALSO: I didnt pass him on the right! DRRRR the left. AND IT IS LEGAL TO PASS ON THE RIGHT IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH ROOM AND THEY ARE TURNING!

sometimes i feel like i am talking to a bunch of high school dropouts who think a muffler gives them more HP. Thanks to all those who actually read this thread and realized that i needed advice that doesnt cost $400/hour. And i am sorry for ppl so stupid to speed and not be able to control their vehicles and die. SO NEXT TIME READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to those who can read and answered me
Old 04-05-2005, 04:32 PM
BonzoAPD

Originally Posted by claudio12472
OK A$$HOLES, when you take your head outta your ass, and realize what the word profiling really means. Its not just about race, its about pulling ppl over because of who they are, young, old, black, whatever. There is a BIG problem with PIGS pulling kids who drive Acuras, Hondas, Nissans, or anything else that has been shipped over from a country that isnt the US. And most anything domestic breaks the hell down once they hit 150,000. These cops are redneck, pickup driving, sheep bangers. They are doing their job NO S@@T! But he did it because he preys on imports.

ALSO: I didnt pass him on the right! DRRRR the left. AND IT IS LEGAL TO PASS ON THE RIGHT IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH ROOM AND THEY ARE TURNING!

sometimes i feel like i am talking to a bunch of high school dropouts who think a muffler gives them more HP. Thanks to all those who actually read this thread and realized that i needed advice that doesnt cost $400/hour. And i am sorry for ppl so stupid to speed and not be able to control their vehicles and die. SO NEXT TIME READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to those who can read and answered me

Yes you were profiled. You were speeding so they profiled you as someone who is speeding and they pulled you over. You need to grow the **** up. If anyone has the mentality of a high school dropout it is you buddy. Have a nice day :reechy:
Old 04-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Bumnah
So OG it hurts.

if i was a cop i'd give modified civic's a ton of tickets.

it's the fee to play the game.

i've paid, many times for driving an illegal car on the road.
-----
Old 04-05-2005, 05:20 PM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

You admitted you were speeding so what's the fricking point? You got caught. Grow up and fess up to the ticket. Speeding is speeding no matter how you read it.
Old 04-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Misa
Pic Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you were speeding, you got pulled over.

STFU or GTFO
Old 04-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Anthony
ZOMG Pew Pew Laserbeams

just like kids today looking to place the blame on someone else than accept responsibility. Profiling is profiling we all make judgements about people on a daily basis so you get your head out of your ass.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:12 PM
FLip wit da Flo

its your fault, not the cops.
when i got my speeding ticket. i did not call the cop a bitch, i did not call him a pig. I simply called him a "sir" that was doing his job.

Yes all young drivers are profiled. Young drivers are the eye candy to cops. We all are into speed whether its an import tuner or american muscle. speeding is speeding whether its american or import. get your facts straight.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:15 PM
EK hatch
I hate ricers

damn, that must really suck.