Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Damn Those Pigs......

Old 03-30-2005, 05:16 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my 89 Civic LX with a B16A1 swap ...... in front of me was going like 40 in a 55 so i decided i have the power, why not use it.
:chuckles: :rofl:

So did you actually pass the person?
Old 03-30-2005, 05:18 AM
alphaxxn
4500rpm hesitation

Originally Posted by click sidious
:chuckles: :rofl: :lmfao:

So did you actually pass the person?

:chuckles: The underlying problem is the cop pulled him over for impeding traffic
Old 03-30-2005, 05:32 AM
2gr84u
2gr84u

this kind crap annoys the hell out of me, why do you call the cop a "pig" when he was doing his job? I have to agree with axemans story line because the attitude your presenting. The other thing i dont get is why there are a bunch of new people on this board ignorent enough to stand up for him. Hes the kind of driver that makes EVERYONES life more difficult. Kid you need to learn that driving fast doesnt get you any thing but tickets and you need to learn some respect for the people out there working everyday to keep that car mommy and daddy bought you safly in your hands and not stripped down to a frame./ end rant
EDIT: your fricking 19!! you seriusly need to grow up and stop acting like your still 16
Old 03-30-2005, 06:08 AM
ShuengChang
1992 Honda Civic

Many people don't realize that there is actually a law prohibiting exhibition of speed. That includes hard acceleration for you slow types.
Old 03-30-2005, 08:17 AM
BonzoAPD

Originally Posted by claudio12472
Guys, I got pulled over this morning in my 89 Civic LX with a B16A1 swap. But this cop hit me with:
1. Speeding 76 in a 55
2. Unsafe passing
3. Reckless Driving

Now this cop has been know to be a profiler. And Everyone i came into contact with has been ticketed by this monger in a uniform. This is what happened, I was driving along on my way to work and this sentra in front of me was going like 40 in a 55 so i decided i have the power, why not use it. Well as soon as i signaled into the right lane he floors it. and i pulled in right at the end of the stripped line. And 50 feet away is a bend where a car and a cop were coming. Now can he push the ticket for speeding. He was the uncoming traffic, and had no clear shot of me to laser tag my ass. And the reckless driving, was probably written cuz of the unsafe passing.

so any tips on how to beat this cop?

My advice is to grow the **** up and learn how to drive. Stop bitching about cops and calling them pigs. He was doing your job. I wish cops pulled over more people making asshole maneuvers like you made. Don't be pissed off at him because he caught you breaking the law. It's his job
Old 03-30-2005, 08:19 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You speed
You pay

Simple
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 03-30-2005, 08:30 AM
qtiger

If the Sentra didn't let you pass, you shoulda hit the brakes and got in behind.

You = owned

Us = no sympathy

DIAF
Old 03-30-2005, 08:36 AM
flyromeo3

ON another note......Passing on the right is illegal in most states.
If anything you should of merged into the right lane and cruised there.
Thats another ticket you should of gotten....Illegal lane change.

???75 in a 55 and your bitching that the cop is a pig??
Is that lane only designated for you?
Speeding kills kid.
I just hope you dont learn the hard way like my bestfriend and sister did.
The learned by hitting a tree at 90mph because they were RACING!

You gotta realize the power a car has. Especially since you have an 88civic with a b16a ( <---doesnt make a difference anyway ) but it will when you hit that wall or car or even a person.

Consider that a warning that the cop didnt show up.
Old 03-30-2005, 09:13 AM
BonzoAPD

[claudio12472] I hate when pigs (cops) profile. You know when they pull you over for doing 21mph over the limit and driving recklessly just because you're driving an import. [/claudio12472]
Old 03-30-2005, 09:16 AM
Grifter

Originally Posted by axemansean
21 over the limit, yes damn those cops. If I was the cop I would have ripped your license and shoved it down your throat. Cops don't profile, its just the vast majority of smart ass kids driving imports think they are some kind of gangster. You know I know a lot of people with imports, loud exhausts and the whole nine yards but they seem to have no problem with the law. Maybe its because they obey the freaking law.
some do
bad apples