Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

wait wait wait...

Old 02-03-2004, 01:15 AM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by +!r0d
not after they ignored the warnings... which were very discrete, unlike the many, MANY threats they get daily....
:wtf: be more concise, please.
Old 02-03-2004, 01:17 AM
ManInCamo
Old School Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not after they ignored the warnings... which were very discrete, unlike the many, MANY threats they get daily....
Originally Posted by brtecson
:wtf: be more concise, please.
Yea, i'm gonna have to agree, and say WTF?
Old 02-03-2004, 06:40 AM
wilsel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

freedom?? hahahahaha..... yea shopping innocently in a grocery store as a suicide bomber comes barraling through the front in his van and killing 50 people is ALOT of freedom...

AND im having fun
Well seriously, if you are looking for an end to terrorism in the US I hate to dissapoint you because it will be a part of our lives till the end of the world. We are merely trying to spoil as many efforts as we can, and we've done a good job since 9-11. My step-brother went to Iraq in October, and I can promise you there are 100,000's of people who are happy we helped liberate them. If you could see the pictures of 10,000 people living in what doesn't even classify as tents in an old run down stadium with stagnant water to drink you might have a change of heart. If you can't see why its wrong for such a "rich" country to have so many refugees then there is no help for you. And people think the US has a homeless problem.
Old 02-03-2004, 07:04 AM
Tirod

Originally Posted by wilsel
Well seriously, if you are looking for an end to terrorism in the US I hate to dissapoint you because it will be a part of our lives till the end of the world. We are merely trying to spoil as many efforts as we can, and we've done a good job since 9-11. My step-brother went to Iraq in October, and I can promise you there are 100,000's of people who are happy we helped liberate them. If you could see the pictures of 10,000 people living in what doesn't even classify as tents in an old run down stadium with stagnant water to drink you might have a change of heart. If you can't see why its wrong for such a "rich" country to have so many refugees then there is no help for you. And people think the US has a homeless problem.
then there's no help for me

and 1 homeless man, is a problem
Old 02-03-2004, 07:16 AM
supermac88
not OG but Old School

then there's no help for me

and 1 homeless man, is a problem
Or more than likely some dude with too much pride to work at friggin McDonalds, and a seriouos drinking problem. Homeless people suck.

Korea is bad I really hope we don't go there if yall think that Iraq is bad. The North Korean people believe in Kim Jong Il's crazy lunatic propoganda so they would fight to the death. Plus they have a shit load of infantry and artillery. Almost all of our soldiers on the de militarized zone would be a nice red vapor before they even knew what hit them.
Old 02-03-2004, 07:28 AM
wilsel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by supermac88
Or more than likely some dude with too much pride to work at friggin McDonalds, and a seriouos drinking problem. Homeless people suck.

:werd: 92% of the US homeless population doesn't want to work, the rest are either physically or mentally handicapped to the point they can't function normally.

Next time a homeless person asks you for change ask him what I do "Sorry I can't give you money, but I'll be happy to pick you up this saturday to cut my grass, and I'll give you $50 when you finish"

They just walk away, why? Because they are f-ing lazy!!! It's too easy to ask 10-50 more people, and get $1 from each of them than to work for 2 hrs
Old 02-03-2004, 11:00 AM
Tirod

Originally Posted by wilsel
:werd: 92% of the US homeless population doesn't want to work, the rest are either physically or mentally handicapped to the point they can't function normally.

Next time a homeless person asks you for change ask him what I do "Sorry I can't give you money, but I'll be happy to pick you up this saturday to cut my grass, and I'll give you $50 when you finish"

They just walk away, why? Because they are f-ing lazy!!! It's too easy to ask 10-50 more people, and get $1 from each of them than to work for 2 hrs
92% ?? prove it pls