Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

wait wait wait...

Old 02-02-2004, 04:49 PM
sxecrow
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ManInCamo
The French helped us.

Please. Stop with the ignorance, tirod is the worst in this thread, and you're coming in second.
The French helped us, after we started for ourselves and declared ourselves independent. Had we done that after the Iraqis showed they wanted to abolish Saddams regime, then I wouldve supported us helping them out. The guy needed to go, but the Iraqis have to found their own country how they want to. We did it, the French helped us afterwards. **** freedom fries.

And how am I coming in second? It makes perfect sense to me. It's your war mongering that I don't understand.
Old 02-02-2004, 04:49 PM
ManInCamo
Old School Crew

Originally Posted by +!r0d
thank you sxecrow...

on another note, bush is postponing his owning through unjustification by having the intelligence investigated.... he knows he shouldnt have gone into iraq, he was just a little too eager to finish pop's work.. :no:

You'll bitch if he does, you'll bitch if he doesn't
Old 02-02-2004, 04:51 PM
sxecrow
Banned

You'll bitch if he does, you'll bitch if he doesn't
When he should've finished it was the first war, which was justified with the Iraqi invasion of a soverign nation. The UN totally supported this, as did the rest of the free world. Don't give me that crap that we had a "coalition of nations that wanted to invade Iraq" In the first war it was the countries that actually made a difference in this world. What do we have supporting Gulf War 2? Poland ... Sierra Leon ... Luxumbourg ... Exxon. whatever dude.
Old 02-02-2004, 04:52 PM
Tirod

freedom?? hahahahaha..... yea shopping innocently in a grocery store as a suicide bomber comes barraling through the front in his van and killing 50 people is ALOT of freedom...

AND im having fun

The French helped us.

Please. Stop with the ignorance, tirod is the worst in this thread, and you're coming in second.

Point is, people have gigantic amounts more freedom. It will take time to stabilize things over there, but it will happen with time.

oh, and the WORST thing we could do right now is to pull everyone out before we setup a good Gov't and police/military force.
Old 02-02-2004, 04:52 PM
ManInCamo
Old School Crew

Originally Posted by sxecrow
The French helped us, after we started for ourselves and declared ourselves independent. Had we done that after the Iraqis showed they wanted to abolish Saddams regime, then I wouldve supported us helping them out. The guy needed to go, but the Iraqis have to found their own country how they want to. We did it, the French helped us afterwards. **** freedom fries.

And how am I coming in second? It makes perfect sense to me. It's your war mongering that I don't understand.
The British had MUCH less control over us, than Saddam had over the Iraqi people. Any incling of resistance was crushed, severely. Its not that they didn't want to revolt, its that they were too oppressed.

You don't understand my 'war mongering' I don't understand you tree hugging.
Old 02-02-2004, 04:53 PM
ManInCamo
Old School Crew

Originally Posted by +!r0d
freedom?? hahahahaha..... yea shopping innocently in a grocery store as a suicide bomber comes barraling through the front in his van and killing 50 people is ALOT of freedom...

AND im having fun

How the hell can you compare a terrorist with a homocide bomb, to freedom.

We were not free b/c some terrorists killed 3000+ on 9-11-01 ?
Old 02-02-2004, 04:54 PM
sxecrow
Banned

The British had MUCH less control over us, than Saddam had over the Iraqi people. Any incling of resistance was crushed, severely. Its not that they didn't want to revolt, its that they were too oppressed.

You don't understand my 'war mongering' I don't understand you tree hugging.
Oh, and the French weren't oppressed and starved by their king and queen. If you REALLY were willing to fight and die for your cause, you find a way. Look at Al Queda.

and without trees you dont have air h:
Old 02-02-2004, 04:57 PM
ManInCamo
Old School Crew

Originally Posted by sxecrow
Oh, and the French weren't oppressed and starved by their king and queen. If you REALLY were willing to fight and die for your cause, you find a way. Look at Al Queda.

and without trees you dont have air h:
We wern't talking about French oppression, and no, they were not oppressed to any degree worse than anyone else in the times. But thats irrellivent, so uh yea.

without war controlling population, the world gets overpopulated, and people suffer and starve to death h:
Old 02-02-2004, 07:34 PM
Jessica
ch1x0r

korea========not good

but thats one situation bush looks like he's handled well so far.

oh, and its all good that the iraqis are free, blah blah blah, but what about the freedoms we lost?
Old 02-02-2004, 10:19 PM
Tirod

How the hell can you compare a terrorist with a homocide bomb, to freedom.

We were not free b/c some terrorists killed 3000+ on 9-11-01 ?
not after they ignored the warnings... which were very discrete, unlike the many, MANY threats they get daily....

Quick Reply: wait wait wait...