Notices

Announcment: Orijin Motorsports new product for ITR!!

Old 07-08-2003, 07:08 PM
JinMTVT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Announcment: Orijin Motorsports new product for ITR!!

( i wil try to make this thread like an annoucement and not a sales thread..if any moderators feel that this thread should be removed or moved please do so .. )

OK i wanted to let ITR owners know that we will try to support
their car as much as possible as the ITR to me is the ultimate FWD racing machine constructed by honda..

We are currently testing and developping products on a racing ITR with BRT team ( Grand AM cup and regional Sedan GT touring )

Current product in testing inlcudes a new complete systeme of spherical bearing conversion for all LCA ( front and rear)
of the DC and EG chassis ..
This kit will be less expensive than what is avaible, will require less maintenance and install alot easier.
Performance will also be superior to most other kits because we have followed honda's suspension design so the kit keeps the needed suspension movements possible
should be ready by the end of the summer !!

for the present the kit that i want you all to know about is our solid upper control arm bushings..
was developped especially for ITRs ( was dev. and tested in racing on an ITR )

here is a picture of an assembled DC upper control arm with my buhsings installed ..

you can read more about the product at:
http://www.orijinmotorsports.com

what you need/want to know is :

- total camber control ( means u can set up to 0.5 less negative camber at static )
- outperform and compliants bushings ( rubber and poly)
as it perform exactly as a spherical bearin without all the associated problems and costs ..
- enhance driver's feeling by removing deflection
and so on ...

material we use is self lubricated , outwears commonly used Delrin by 54 times
requires almost no maintenance, doesn't sag like polys, doesn't degrade like rubber
water stable .... balbabalb ..

Of course you will all have the HA.net discount on anything you purchase from me! ( please email me directly for purchase..do not buy form website or u'll pay full price )

that's about it

here is a pic of the kit for the front of the car :

please i would like to have your comments and questions here!!
i want to talk about my products and your needs here as much as possible..so i can planify my work and know what you guys need!

thanks for your interest!
and hope to be sponsoring this great site for some time to come
Old 07-10-2003, 09:25 AM
ur31337
Colby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It looks and sounds like a good idea, but I'm the wrong person to make that decision.