Notices

Brand New Product!! Quickclutch Master Cylinder Omni Power!! You Will Love This!!

Old 05-26-2005, 11:37 AM
peteriap
HAN Approved Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **UPDATE! IN STOCK SOON**Brand New Product Quickclutch Master Cylinder Omni Power!!

***THIS ITEM WILL BE IN STOCK VERY SOON!!! RESERVE YOURS NOW!!!**** THIS IS A BRAND NEW ITEM OFFERED BY OMNI POWER! I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN ITEM LIKE THIS BEFORE AND YOU PROBABLY HAVEN'T EITHER!!

INFO FROM OMNI:

The Omni-Power Quicklutch master cylinder has been designed to reduce clutch pedal travel for faster shifts and improved clutch feel. It uses a larger diameter piston which moves the same volume of fluid but with less travel. Used by many top winning racing teams across the world this master cylinder greatly increases shift times buy cutting the clutch pedal travel in half.

After you install a short throw shifter your timing will be off from your hands to your feet. This inturn causes mis-shifts and accelerated wear on the tranny syncronizers. With the Omni-Power Quicklutch unit you will restore your shifting synchronization and be able to make more consistent and faster shifts. The majority of users have stated that its the closest thing you can get to a sequential transmission.

Benefits:
Faster Shifting
Adjustable clutch release point
Longer syncro life.
5 year warranty
Faster recovery when gears are missed
Increases clutch feel and crispness
Restores the harmonious synchronization between the short shifter and the clutch pedal.

Note: This item will add to pedal stiffness

The suggested retail of this item is $199.

We are offering these for $179 with free shipping!!

We are offering these for $179 with free shipping!!

They will be arriving to OMNI in less than 1 week. Reserve yours now as the first batch is expected to sell out very, very quickly. You can prepay over the phone or via paypal to paypal@iapdirect.com or on our website at www.iapdirect.com .

Please post or email any questions.

Thanks! =)

Last edited by peteriap; 06-22-2005 at 09:54 AM.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:05 PM
confucius
Banned

good oem replacement other than that, i dont know.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:44 AM
Papiowhisperer
2005 Accord EX-L V6 6MT

Default Info for 03-05 Accord V6 6MT Owners

If anyone that is interested in this Omni-Power product that also has an 03-05 Accord V6 6MT, please leave your contact info at V6performance.net in the honda and acura/7th gen/performance forum.

We already have half a dozen or so people and we're trying to make a good showing so they adapt this product to the six speed V6 accord.

Thanks
Old 12-15-2005, 12:57 PM
onegreedy

I want one, name is mark email me @ onegreedy@gmail.com

i have a 1994 del sol with will it work

thx