Notices

Omni Power Coilovers!! Great Deal And In Stock Now!!

Old 02-08-2005, 07:23 AM
peteriap
HAN Approved Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Omni Power Coilovers!! Great Deal And In Stock Now!!!

MANY COILOVERS ARE IN STOCK NOW!! ORDER NOW FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT!!

Hello, this is our first sale post on HAN. To start off we would like to offer members the Omni-Power Coilover systems for a Special Deal PM for pricing. We are one of only 4 official Warehouse Distributors of OMNI in the U.S. (some applications are more)! They are available for the following vehicles:
  • 96-00 Civic (street and sport in stock!)
  • 92-95 Civic (street and sport in stock!)
  • 94-01 Integra (street and sport in stock!)
  • 01+ Civic (ep3 and EM2 coming very soon)
  • 88-91 Civic/CRX (street and sport available)
  • 90-97 Accord (street and sport available)
  • 98-02 Accord (street and sport available)
  • WRX
  • EVO8 (street and sport in stock!)
  • and more!

Please read below for detailed info on this coilover system. They have received much praise from Civic owners, EVO8, WRX and more. You will not see another comparable coilover system anywhere near this price range.

Coilover info from Omni-Power:

When manufacturing a sophisticated suspension system there are many aspects that need to be considered to achieve extraordinary results. After exhausting efforts we feel that we have produced the ultimate coilover system.
We not only wanted a system that performed well on the track but also could be driven on the street. This is not as easy as it may seem, however we feel that we have achieved the perfect combination! Using many of the technologies found in Porsche 911 GT2/GT3 coilovers, we carefully configured bump and rebound settings for each specific application to produce optimum driving dynamics. We used spring Sport (F=12k, R=10k) and Street (F=10k, R=8K) and damper rates that yield exceptional handling characteristics coupled with unsurpassed street drivability.

Our coilovers can be raised or lowered, up to 4”, from two separate positions which allows the user to raise or lower their vehicle without affecting spring preload or damper stroke length. We incorporated large 46mm pistons along with 20mm shafts which we found far superior to typical smaller piston/shaft coilovers. By using large 46mm pistons we were able to greatly reduce the stroke length, while still moving the same amount of fluid, resulting in unprecedented efficiency. All coilover systems include high grade aluminum pillow mounts further enhancing overall control. We used CNC Wound SAE 9254 Racing Springs which were found to be the longest lasting spring on the market that showed no tendencies to sag.

So whether you are looking for a great track set up or you need a suspension that adapts to public roads, you have found the right coilover. Omni-Power, Designed and manufactured for customers who demand the very best!

Summary:
  • 46 mm Piston Size, Resulting In Superb Overall Control.

• 20 mm Shaft Designed To Withstand Both Track Abuse As Well As Road Imperfections.

• CNC Wound SAE 9254 Super High Quality Springs.

• Extensive Research And Development Went In To Choosing Precisely Matched Spring & Damper Rates Specific To Each Application. The Result Is Outstanding Ride Quality & Incredible Handling Characteristics!

Pics below for reference only and are not the images of the exact coilover for each vehicle.

Call us toll free at 1-888-672-0066 to purchase a set or purchase directly off of the site. Feel free to contact me with absolutely any questions you may have. I am here to help!

Last edited by peteriap; 03-11-2005 at 08:02 AM.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:42 PM
99teggsr

Any word on a 88-91 CRX kit?
Old 03-04-2005, 01:46 PM
peteriap
HAN Approved Vendor

Yes, they are available for immediate shipment. Price is the same. $650 with free shipping. Let me know if you have any further questions. They are listed on the site.
Old 05-30-2005, 05:18 PM
ticket_target
Sun*works FTW!

price on 01 GSR?
Old 05-31-2005, 10:22 AM
peteriap
HAN Approved Vendor

Originally Posted by ticket_target
price on 01 GSR?
$650 shipped.
Old 06-01-2005, 01:32 PM
ticket_target
Sun*works FTW!

does it bolt right up? i keep seeing pics, with the ball style base. do these have the forks?
Old 06-02-2005, 07:09 AM
peteriap
HAN Approved Vendor

does it bolt right up? i keep seeing pics, with the ball style base. do these have the forks?
Yes, these will bolt right up. The image is for example only. The exact coilovers for your vehicle may look different. When you receive them, they will be fully assembled and ready to install.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:51 PM
ticket_target
Sun*works FTW!

i found a pic on password of the actual set. i will definately be getting these soon. waiting to sell some stuff. what method of payment do you accept? email me info at ticket_target@yahoo.com
Old 06-03-2005, 06:43 AM
peteriap
HAN Approved Vendor

i found a pic on password of the actual set. i will definately be getting these soon. waiting to sell some stuff. what method of payment do you accept? email me info at ticket_target@yahoo.com
Sounds good. We accept: all major credit cards, paypal and money orders. Email sent.
Old 06-03-2005, 06:29 PM
2legit2quit
You Big Dummy

Any for 4th gen. Prelude?