Notices

Got parts to sell? Sell it with Jdmbargains.com!

Old 12-27-2004, 08:42 PM
JDMB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A new safer way to sell now available!

There are probably a lot of members here who are fed up with getting scammed and I personally know how that feels because it happened to me. So me and a few buddies wondered, is there was safer way to sell and buy? There was eBay, but if we wanted to sell then we’d have to worry about the starting and ending fees. We also noticed that by selling on busy forums your thread usually gets pushed way back before you know it. So we searched for an eBay alternative and came out empty handed. Then suddenly I realized that why don’t we create this such marketplace for the import community! And thus was born Jdmbargains.com

So what’s so great about Jdmbargains.com? Well for one thing there are no starting or ending fees for posting up auctions, you can leave positive or negative feedbacks for other members just like on eBay, there’s Support and Community Forums for members and guests, auctions can be posted for up to 2 months free and so much more! Its basically free to post auctions and its made specifically for the import racing community! It doesn’t get any better than that!

So what about the security of the website? New registrations and login is 128-bit SSL secured and we keep close tabs on all high priced auctions to make sure there is a safe selling and buying environment for our members.

So help support us and sign up today. If you have any questions then feel free to just leave a post here or contact me at webmaster@jdmbargains.com.

TESTOMONIALS
“Jdmbargains.com is by far the best auctions marketplace specialized for import enthusiasts looking for a more affordable way of making that secure sale! Highly recommended!” - Jspeed

QUICK LINKS
About us
Register
FAQ
Community and Support forums
Contact us

Last edited by JDMB; 01-06-2005 at 09:16 PM.
Old 01-06-2005, 09:18 PM
JDMB

Revised 1/6/2005
Old 04-14-2005, 12:08 PM
bigt61

i tried the website. it doesnt work.