Notices

Pro Street Online is giving away over $1000 dollars!

Old 01-07-2004, 11:52 AM
StockSpyder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro Street Online is giving away over $1000 dollars!

Pro Street Online "I Win" Giveaway!
http://www.prostreetonline.com

Win 500 dollars!!
Pro Street Online will be giving away over 1000 dollars worth of merchandise to celebrate the New Year! The Winner of the Pro
Street New Years "I Win" Giveaway will win a 500 dollar gift certificate, with 3 runner-ups receiving prizes valued up to 200 dollars apiece.

How do I win?
Simply send us up to 3 of your car pictures with a modification list in the format below to webmaster@prostreetonline.com. Our staff will then put cars up on a special "New Years'I Win' Giveaway" page for our members to vote on! The winner will win a $500 gift certificate to our website, and the chance at a Pro Street sponsorship deal!

For further contest rules and information, please check on our website under "New Years 'I Win' Giveway!" which will be up in a few days!

Our contest hasn't officially started, but we're allowing the board members of the forums we sponsor to pre-post their submissions before anywhere else!

The sample format below is how you should submit your car. Attach pictures to the email, and include your mod list in the format below. Any submission not in this format will be discarded.

Thank you!
Pro Street Online, Inc.

Sample Format:

[Picture] [Picture]

Intake:

AEM Cold Air Intake

Exhaust:

RSR ExMag GTII Catback

Engine:

Crower Rods
Ross Pistons

Power Adders: