Notices

A Couple Quick Lude Questions

Old 05-09-2003, 06:31 AM
MonStar
'97 Prelude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Couple Quick Lude Questions

1---What is the factory tint on the windows? I have a '97 silver Lude, looks fairly tinted already. I was going to go with 35% all over (except windshield) would this be a waste?

2---What COLOR is my 1997 silver Prelude? Satin silver? Thats what I am guessing.

3---Anyone know where to find CHEAP fiberglass mugen side skirts and rear, that will FIT. Used or not used, doesnt matter to me.

Thanks guys!
Old 05-09-2003, 06:46 AM
RenieLude
formerly PreludeChick89

1 - i dunno but my friend got that tint and it looks good :thumbup:

2- satin silver

3 - cheap? haha.... no such thing as cheap in the mugen or wanna be mugen world..
Old 05-11-2003, 11:14 AM
THATPRELUDEGUY
I suck!

Factory Honda prelude uses green glass, no idea on what the percentage would be. I went with a similar style tint in 50% to jsut make it look slightly darker and I think it looks pretty nice without asking to get pulled over.

Silver for '97 I thought was Crystal Blue Metallic, and then it went to Nordic Mist for '99-00 and then ended with Satin Silver in '01. I might have the CBM and NM switched but I know it's not factory satin silver in '97.

There's dozen of Mugen replicas out there, some fit and some don't. I've heard complaints of the same company making some good kits and some bad so it's tough to say who makes a good kit. I'd try to ask around as much as possible and then still be ready to let your bodyshop help with the fitment as much as possible.

Good luck and post away if you have more questions.