Notices

Need Guru's and Tech Heads

Old 12-09-2002, 02:15 PM
chrishonda2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Guru's and Tech Heads

hey, i need some help. im 16 and will be getting rid of that piece of **** mustang (gift) which i could get about 4,000 out of and my mom is supposedly picthing in. well i need engine info. i want to get a vtec because it has bang from the get go. but i heard the f22a is good for turbo and, the si has different advantages. well which one should i get, im broke without a job at the moment and want to get the vtec cause its good for the time that i dont modify it. but what will be better for the future. should i get the s and eventually add turbo and other mods, get the vtec whoop every bodys ass with little mods or the si with mods. again im broke here and want to start racing as soon as possible!!! which plant is more likely to produce more power and speed?thanks
Old 12-10-2002, 08:31 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually from what I've seen, the VTEC (H22A) has the most potential for turbo's and mods. The S (F22A) is quite limited with what it can you can upgrade. I'd go with the VTEC, it has much higher stock power than S (F22) or Si (H23). I got the S (F22) and really wish I didn't. So far, I've heard VERY little about turbo's on the F22A.

I jumped at the first nice Prelude I could, I kinda regret not getting the better one. I love my Prelude, but now I'm looking to engine swap with an H22.