Notices

H22A Running Now, Few Questions

Old 12-23-2006, 09:06 AM
vstylest05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haters! :P Yes I admit it was pretty stupid of me but yah I learn from mistakes becaused I crashed an integra going downhill too fast with curves :P
Old 12-23-2006, 10:50 AM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Snoopy
shift right before peak power starts to fall off. only way to determine where this is is on a dyno.
just to clarify he is refering to the point where your torque number starts to rapidly fall (it should get exponentally worse and worse after peak torque, but you don't want to shift until well after this point, when the numbers start to nosedive.)
Old 12-23-2006, 10:51 AM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vstylest05
Haters! :P Yes I admit it was pretty stupid of me but yah I learn from mistakes becaused I crashed an integra going downhill too fast with curves :P
wow
Old 12-23-2006, 10:54 AM
asheylarry

i have 93 si vtec. stockgauges tach redlines @7200.
Old 12-23-2006, 10:57 AM
asheylarry

if you want to tune, get hondata. dont dick around with chips. they are pre-programed to someone elses engine build specifications.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:48 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

Originally Posted by vstylest05
how do people like you survive?
Old 12-24-2006, 12:56 PM
Meshca

is honda-acura always talking about things other then the question asked in these forums? don't worry about him blowing his engine, he'll figure that out on his own if he wants to, no need to rub things in, you're not putting yourself in a better place, u just stand out as a jackass.
and ppl like that: meaning stupid people (not the guy who started this thread) survive snoopy b/c the economy wont last a day without dumbasses
Old 12-24-2006, 02:27 PM
flyromeo3

Originally Posted by Meshca
is honda-acura always talking about things other then the question asked in these forums? don't worry about him blowing his engine, he'll figure that out on his own if he wants to, no need to rub things in, you're not putting yourself in a better place, u just stand out as a jackass.
and ppl like that: meaning stupid people (not the guy who started this thread) survive snoopy b/c the economy wont last a day without dumbasses
press ALT + F4 please!!!!!!!.........
Old 12-24-2006, 02:32 PM
flyromeo3

Originally Posted by Meshca

#1. This is the internet, We could care less how much of a jackass we may be when answering someones question.
#2. We tend to be harsh on people that ask us a question yet, dont listen to us when we answer them.
#3. We wouldnt want him blowing his engine so he wont come back here asking us other ridiculous questions.
#4. You sound like you need to get laid. Get off the computer and go find some p00n......or dlck if you prefer

and trust me,...when something as simple as this is over looked then you obvioulsy shouldnt own a vehicle. Especially when the friggin car alerts you to this.

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...d.php?t=257335

hmmmm.....

"haha wrong thing to start of sayin u blew your engine b/c of not wanting to change oil.. u coulda atleast made up a heroic story =D + honda-acura forums are always a little anal about the problem NOT at hand"

so your aware of our bashing techniques?

Last edited by flyromeo3; 12-24-2006 at 02:39 PM.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:05 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

Originally Posted by flyromeo3
#1. This is the internet, We could care less how much of a jackass we may be when answering someones question.
#2. We tend to be harsh on people that ask us a question yet, dont listen to us when we answer them.
#3. We wouldnt want him blowing his engine so he wont come back here asking us other ridiculous questions.
#4. You sound like you need to get laid. Get off the computer and go find some p00n......or dlck if you prefer

and trust me,...when something as simple as this is over looked then you obvioulsy shouldnt own a vehicle. Especially when the friggin car alerts you to this.

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...d.php?t=257335

hmmmm.....

"haha wrong thing to start of sayin u blew your engine b/c of not wanting to change oil.. u coulda atleast made up a heroic story =D + honda-acura forums are always a little anal about the problem NOT at hand"

so your aware of our bashing techniques?
lol i didnt even know this was the same guy as the oil light douche. apparently he didnt learn anything. :gtfo: