Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

EK spoon mirrors 96-00 civics, and APR real carbon fiber mirrors for sale!!!

Old 08-17-2003, 04:31 AM
nosaccord2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EK spoon mirrors 96-00 civics, and APR real carbon fiber mirrors for sale!!!

I have a brand new never used, set of the Spoon look-a-like mirrors for 96-00 EK civics. These will have the glass/mirror portions ready for the US driving not right hand JDM cars to help with the visability. I need to get rid of these asap, and will sell way below what i picked them up for, i'm asking $40 plus shipping which is about $12 in the USA.

I also have a pair of universal real carbon fiber GT style racing mirrors made by APC for sale (currently on ebay, but i can end auciton early). These are also brand new, and never have been used, and in perfect shape. I'll sell these too for way under my purchase price, for $100 plus $12 shipped in the USA.

My ebay ID is nosaccordh22 or search for my email which is nosaccordh22@aol.com. I can end the auction early for the apr mirrors, and have yet to list the spoon mirrors. I'm located in southern cali, so local buyers can save shipping by pick ups.

The prices i'm asking on these items are well below retail, and i don't think you will see these items brand new at these prices, even on ebay (i've already checked, and to get rid of these asap, i'm offering these low prices).

I have over 150 posative feedback on ebay, and have dealt with many people on here and related boards. I accept paypal for any item, and my paypal id is below, (verified).
Paypal id: nosaccordh22 @aol.com

Thanks for the read!