Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

$30 via Paypal if you can tell me where to get these center caps!!

Old 08-15-2003, 03:27 PM
caser85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $30 via Paypal if you can tell me where to get these center caps!!

You hear right... all you have to do is successfully refer me to someone who has the center caps below and I will paypal you $30. If you actually have the center caps or can get them, I'll give you $20 a piece. I need 2 at the minimum and 4 would be nice.

These center caps are off of a 1995 Honda Accord EX. The rims are not Honda factory-made, but are after market. I'm told they were offered with the car when it was new. I had 2 of the center caps stolen and I can't find them, so this is where you can make some money. Here are the pics! Email me at caser85@hotmail.com or reply to this thread if you know where I can get them.

Old 08-15-2003, 06:47 PM
AccordCoup94

i have a set of all 4, but they are not chrome. they are silver with black honda logo on them. honda never made those wheels in chrome, they must have been custom dipped in chrome.
Old 08-16-2003, 07:47 AM
caser85

Yeah, the silver with black wouldn't match. I don't think these wheels were custom dipped in chrome because I've seen my car with these same wheels about 4 other times. That's not ver often, but still, I've seen them out there. Thanks for replying though. Let me know if you have any ideas.
Old 08-17-2003, 10:29 AM
flappy188
O.G. SON!

i can get those for you!
pm me for details
:thumbup:
Old 08-26-2003, 12:26 AM
LadyCRX

http://www.autoenhance.com/K277.html

GUARANTEED that H-Auto will have what you need for your Honda and Acura, only thing is they're kinda pricey. I've been there numerous times to get parts for my accords, crx's, and civics, when I can't find it elsewhere or I can't wait for the stck part. So send me my $30 =)

http://www.h-auto.com/
Old 08-26-2003, 12:29 AM
LadyCRX

Originally posted by AccordCoup94
i have a set of all 4, but they are not chrome. they are silver with black honda logo on them. honda never made those wheels in chrome, they must have been custom dipped in chrome.

Actually, Honda did offer these wheels right off the dealer lot, chrome wheels and gold H's and all. It's called the GOLD package, and they still have it now. The first I ever saw w/ a gold package was a 87 Accord SEi. And they still have them. Personally, I don't like the gold package =)
Old 08-26-2003, 01:39 AM
AccordCoup94

Originally posted by LadyCRX

Actually, Honda did offer these wheels right off the dealer lot, chrome wheels and gold H's and all. It's called the GOLD package, and they still have it now. The first I ever saw w/ a gold package was a 87 Accord SEi. And they still have them. Personally, I don't like the gold package =)

yea.. i know about the gold package.. but honda offering their rims in chrome..
Old 08-26-2003, 06:53 PM
LadyCRX

Originally posted by AccordCoup94
yea.. i know about the gold package.. but honda offering their rims in chrome..

Guess I wasn't CLEAR enough for YOU...YES Honda offered their rims in CHROME, and they still do now