Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

WTT ported ls head for wheels

Old 06-18-2003, 05:30 PM
HondaSaver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT ported ls head for wheels

O.k. I was gonna trade a guy this ported 95 ls head for a set of 17' tenzo shu-4's plus his old stock head and now he has totally flaked out. I had my heart set on the wheels and now I am very impeitent in getting some since he has put me on hold for nearly 2 months. This will include stock valves and springs. The valves and springs are not installed and if you wish to have better spring installed I will install them for free with the head if you send me the springs..
I would like to do the same deal...send me the wheels i send the head, when you install the head send me your core. i will however just trade the head for wheels if the deal is right.
This head is fully ported intake and exhaust and poilished compustion chambers. Valve guide ends are cut out of the exhaust for good flow. This will work well with cams, turbo and or nitrous.
I ported the head myself. I own and run www.hondasaver.com I have been porting heads for many years. I will post picts here of the head, please notice my camera lighting in not the greatest it was a sunny/cloudy day so i had too much light for flash and not enough.

Old 06-19-2003, 03:54 PM
HondaSaver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmm I do not think my post was clear. I will trade for any good looking wheels for my integra.