Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Drag 3 and other turbo kits for sale!!

Old 04-06-2003, 01:55 PM
g2prince

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drag 3 and other turbo kits for sale!!

Brand new Drag gen 3 turbo kits for $2700 w/o shipping. Comes brand new in the box, complete kit. Available for most hondas and acuras. Also F max turbo kits for most hondas and acuras.

Please email me for details.
jamesh@infinex.com
Old 04-06-2003, 07:25 PM
teamlegacy

What does this "complete kit" include. FMIC, injectors, management, fittings, hoses, clamps...post up.
Old 04-07-2003, 09:47 AM
g2prince

The DRAG Generation 3 Kits consist of: Garrett T04/T3 turbocharger; 4 into 1 cast turbo manifold; Turbonetics Deltagate wastegate; Custom 2.5 inch down pipe; Wastegate dump tube; front mount intercooler; Chrome one piece intercooler and turbo piping; High flow performance fuel pump; Vortech boost dependent fuel pressure regulator; HKS Super Sequential blow-off valve; All necessary plumbing; MAP bypass valves; High flow intake filter and piping. Different cars might have different size down pipes and hoses and stuff...so..pretty much comes with that stuff..let me know if u need anymore details. Thanks
Old 05-18-2003, 10:11 AM
g2prince

anyone interested in turbo kits or anything..let me know..thanks
Old 05-18-2003, 10:46 AM
SRT_Andy

HEY! Don't forget to tell these people that the exhaust doesn't bolt up and they'll have to have it customized to fit their car. Oh, the O2 sensor bung just might face right into the oil pan, making them have to take the DP off AGAIN and have one welded on. Oh, don't forget to tell them they'll probably have to clock the turbo, but if they want instructions, they're SOL on that too. Oh, also don't forget to tell them that the FMIC is a pain in the A$$ to mount because it mounts to the holes in the front bumper support. The turbo is decent, and the pipes look great, but I don't think it's worth that much money, especially because of the wastegate. It's cheap plastic. I recommend to anyone buying this kit to buy a better wastegate.

And I can get them a crap-load cheaper than you can. I hope you sell some. Cheers!
Old 05-18-2003, 01:10 PM
g2prince

ok...thanks for the comments...go ahead and post ur kits online and sell it...im sure i wont have any sales after u comments here.
Old 05-28-2003, 01:34 PM
hybrid_EG6

im interested in one of your kits need pics if possible email to civicdriver07@yahoo.com
Old 05-30-2003, 10:17 AM
g2prince

what kind of kit are u looking for? They make quite a few for ur car..i dont have pics of them..but u can find them at different sites depending on the brand u want. Let me know..thanks.