Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

f/s 99 Civic SI b16a2 engine and tranny

Old 02-09-2003, 09:58 PM
BlownIncome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So if someone purchased this they would still need axels, mounts, and harness right?? Also, are you seriously willing to sell it with the Type-R stuff for $2500?
Old 02-09-2003, 10:19 PM
SUPER LAUBO
KiMBO's Hubby

hey bud, i'd like to offer $500 on the tranny..let me know the HONEST condition of it.. does it slightly grind...just like you sed, it's just an offer, however, i am serious about buying the tranny. So let me know what you think and IM me at diggerlau. thanks!!
Old 02-10-2003, 10:45 AM
sleedawg

I'm only selling the long block and tranny. You will still need axles, harness, ecu, and mounts (depending on chassis) to make this a total swap. Although, the tranny looks like it's gonna be sold seperately.

The price of $2500 was for just the B16a2 engine only ($1700) plus if I had to get the type-r cams, throttle body, and intake manifold ($800 in extra parts). I will actually have a set of brand new never been used type-r cams and springs laying around soon once I start building up the type-r motor I just got. And in regards to the throttle body and intake manifold... look up what "extrude hone" means. This is what Skunk2 and Honda does to make "Type-R" throttle body and intake manifolds.

Anyways... if people are truly interested in purchasing... let me know.
Old 02-10-2003, 10:59 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

damn I could get a full GSR swap for that....
Old 02-10-2003, 11:09 AM
sleedawg

you got money? you gonna buy it? if you wanna get the GS-R swap then get it... i'm not stopping you. you taking the risk of it being beat... but i wish you the best of luck.

all i'm saying is that it's a 99 not a 94 or even a 93 1.7 GS-R swap. it's primo... and hell... if you're in Nor. Cal area... i'll stand there and watch you install it and drive it, because i'm not afraid that the motor is blown or beat. i feel 100% comfortable that whoever buys it is gonna be happy with it. and i stand behind my statements. i'm not gonna be a guy who sells it and runs. also, as i've said... i got papers and that means that the cops ain't gonna take it from you when they run the VIN. (which they've been doing at the drag strips and checks at street races)

hell, i feel like raising the price $100 for all the times people have to say stuff about you "can get it cheaper"... if you feel like you have to say it... say it... and for those buying cheaper stuff... you get what you paid for...
Old 02-10-2003, 01:13 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by sleedawg

"can get it cheaper"... if you feel like you have to say it... say it...
:exnbp: free bump :exnbp: