Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS: 01 ITR cams, wheels, kit, stage 3 axles

Old 12-10-2002, 06:32 PM
SiR-DC2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 01 ITR cams, wheels, kit, stage 3 axles

Okay, tonight I put a 3" hole in the side of my tranny, I had planned on buying a JDM SiR-G tranny (LSD of course) or a JDM CTR/ITR tranny at the first of the year...that's happening a little sooner, I'm loosing money on all the parts, please buy them quickly because my car doesn't move now.
-01 ITR cams, just bought, never installed w/ factory cam gears. sacrafic for $450 firm!
-17" Axis Sevens gunmetal w/ New Ventus tires 205/40. Wheels in good shape, slight scratches (5 year old wheels) $600 straight up or $450 and some steelies w/ VERY good tires.
-98 and up Teg body kit:
Octane Front, M3 sides, Buddy Club rear, Z3 fenders (NEW style) and a Falcon spoiler. All primed black, the kit is carisma and the fenders and spoiler are visracing, very high quality in perfect shape $600 takes it!
Also, stage 3 400 hp axles, these are new and never been installed. $300 plus your factory axles.
I need to sell all this ASAP! Please help me!
478-719-6698 ALEX
ea_smith@hotmail.com
Middle GA area
I also will ship at buyers expense.

To those that called, the axles are not ViTek. This is EXACTLY what my axles look like and I found out they are from this company www.driveshaftshop.com the axles orignally came w/ a hub assembly as pictured but by the time I got the axles the hubs have vanished, the axles WILL fit factory hubs though, the only reason they give you different hubs is because "their hub" is garaunteed to hold 500 hp and a factory honda hub isn't, get the point. To the person that asked if they were chromemoly, I'm stupid and don't know what I had, they are. http://www.driveshaftshop.com/HONDAPAGE.ivnu this site will explain my axles better than me, they ARE the stage 3 axles and are worth every penny. I am selling these for $300 plus your/ a set of factory axles (they don't have to be in good shape, I'm going to exchange them for new ones under a lifetime warranty )