Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

92 Civic VX hatch in $3800 MD INSPECTED

Old 11-28-2002, 10:32 AM
dwnthehatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 Civic VX hatch in $3800 MD INSPECTED

92 Civic VX hatch in $3800 MD INSPECTED

E-mail: dwnthehatch@yahoo.com
Phone: I'll give it to you via email.
Vehicle VIN #: 2HGEH2364NH510673
Approx. Mileage: 106,XXX
Model: VX Hatchback
Year: 1992

Milano red 92 VX hatch for sale in Maryland. The is bone stock. No mods. JDM corner lights are no longer on the car. I bought it from the original owner. The paint is nice and shiny. Absolutely no rust at all. There are some dings on the body and rear bumper but nothing that can not be repaired easily. The interior is perfect, no stains or holes at all. Everything works perfectly. I'm currently getting around 50mpg on the original vtec-e motor. The motor doesn't smoke or tap at all! The previous owner stated she had the timing belt and water pump changed at 68k miles. It actually pulls stronger than my 2000 dx hatch. The car has AC, power brakes, am/fm/cass player, driver's side airbag, and rear defroster. This is a perfect commuter car and even better for a swap since it is pre-wired for vtec and the lightest of all 92-95 hatches. I'm selling the car only because I bought a newer hatch equipped with dual airbags. The car curently has 14" steelies in it from a 94 si, not the alloys pictured. The tires are firestone firehawks and have 80% tread left which provide a much better ride than the 13" stock wheels. I'm asking $3800.00 which includes MD inspection. The car has a clean carfax history record which I'll email you upon request. More pics in my signature.

Old 12-01-2002, 07:44 AM
dwnthehatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOLD!