Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FPR SALE: Competition car audio system and Lightweight racing rims+tires

Old 10-16-2002, 12:45 PM
speedemn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FPR SALE: Competition car audio system and Lightweight racing rims+tires

Rims:

SSR Type C (Japanese version) (Called Competition in the US)
16x7 (not available in this size in North America in lightweight semi-solid forged version)
5x114.3
42mm offset
Colour: Winning Gold (it came only in winning gold or white for the lightweight racing design) - powdered/frosted gold
Weight: 11 lbs each
Chrome lugnuts included along with 1 set of wheel locks and key

Imported directly from Japan. My price will not include any of the shipping or duties that I paid. The rims are in brand new condition and the tires even have the white chalk marks on them from the warehouse.

Tires:

Kumho Ecsta Supra 712
205/55ZR16 (150+ mph) (V rated speed)

The tire condition is also brand new... I can take pics of the tires in every angle or they are even available for inspections or test fits. The tires are sitting in the garage right now wrapped up.

The rims and tires can also be sold separately if you wish. Asking price is almost the price of just the rims that I paid direct from Japan. The tires are pretty much thrown in for free and of course I will not try to charge for the taxes that I paid at the border. I hate Canadian customs.

Car audio

Eclipse 55040 deck (8 volt)
MB Quart PSC216 component speakers (mid, tweet, xover)
Eclipse 8393 3-way 6x9s
Precision Power PPI6600 (6-channel 600W) amp
Soundstream Rubicon 1002 (2-channel 1000W) amp
2 x Eclipse 8815.6 15" aluminum cone subs in a sealed enclosure (<- these pound like no other)

Best offer takes it. Please e-mail speedemn@idirect.com with offers or for more details if you need.

Most of that equipment is brand new and the rest has been opened for testing purposes when I bought them. They were all bought for my old car but then I went and got my Maxima and I do not want to mod it yet. I was going to go into competition but I never had a chance to with the old car. Plus I'd rather have the money to pay the car off right now! The strange thing is that I will probably buy the same stuff later on if I decide to put audio in my car. These are really high end components and it is going to be hard to part with them, but they're not doing anyone any good sitting in my basement right now.

Thank you.