Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

450's,turbo parts, civic parts, parting integra...d series & b series parts

Old 10-29-2007 | 06:04 PM
a_integra_87
Traction, WTF is that?

Default 450's,turbo parts, civic parts, parting integra...d series & b series parts

First off, I have this posted here, Honda-tech, HMT, Tristate, and some parts going on ebay. Your BEST bet to get ahold of me is AOL sn Jankyl29.

alright, I have a BUNCH of shit I need cleared out. I got these two integras, but cash is running low and I just want them out of my yard and some money to pay off some debt. I will take offers...but I think im setting the prices pretty decent.

Give me some time to post pics. All parts are located at zip 18013. I can transfer to zip 17701...but I will NOT deliver anywhere else unless you pay me for gas + some extra.

I will take trades. The parts I need are 94+ integra cluster, all dash vents (black), center consol with climate control, arm rest and shifter area (black), some other turbo parts...eg interior parts, eg front lip, springs...etc etc.

I have ALOT more parts, but i cant remember them...and cant really get at them now with how cluttered my shed is.

Parts: NO PARTS INCLUDE SHIPPING IN THE PRICE, it is extra. I charge actual shipping.
~DSM450's, i have the o-rings i dremeled out if you want them, and i should have extra clips **$50**
~Chipped P05- Bought from phearable.net used in my turbo EK, and turbo eg. Now stock and dont need it. If you want the 3 maps i have, your welcome to have them **$60**
~Virgin p05 **$20**
~d15b non vtec. Complete engine. It was turbo'ed and beat to shit. It ran, but smokes and over heats. Complete from IM with sensors, to oil pan ** make offer**
~CX tranny (long gears) I replaced the ISB because I thought i would keep it alot longer. No grinding, NO funny noises **$80**
~D seres Exedy full face (stg 2 i think) clutch disk with LSD Extreme pressure plate. used less than 2000miles **$80** (FIRM!!!)
~ D series starter **$30**
~B series starter **$35**
~d15 Dizzy **$25**
~another d15 dizzy **$25**
~obd2-obd1 jumper...now I used this perfect in my 97 hatch going to the p05. Some wires were cut on it from the previous owner...i think for vtec. I know it works perfect (gaurentee) with a non vtec setup...but i never tried it with vtec. **$15**
~ integra ac compressor (ribbed area bent a little ) **$10**
~integra ac condensor **$15**
~b series alternator **$30**
~d series alternator **$25**
~d series short axle **$15**
~complete set of b series axles with half shaft **make offer...pickup only unless you want to pay alot to ship***
~99-00 Si Rear t mount **$30**
~99-00 si t-belt mount **$25**
~bunch of random b and d series motor mounts
~97 JDM b18b head. Flawless, pulled off for ls-vtec No VC, everything else included...have complete IM as well **$60**
~Few sets of OEM cam gears **$10** each set
~DSM Side mount (had some corrosion on the tube area around the coupler. I put a little jb on. Does not leak boost) **$10**
~DSM BOV area thinggy, drilled for greddy bov **$10**
~95 ls sunroof **offer**
~another 95 ls sunroof **Offer**
~Rear BLACK integra panels (r&l) clean
~Another set of BLACK rear integra panels( pass side very clean, driver side little crack INSIDE the area speaker mounts...means nothing, cannot be seen installed)
~Black rear integra cloth seats
~Glass...2 sets of quarter glass, 2 hatch glasses, one windsheild with a chip...other windsheild is cracked
~94-97 Rear bumper...can use paint
~Rear wingless Hatch...some dents from us pushing it around
~Everything UNDER the dash from a integra
~Mint integra headliner
~damaged headliner (shown)
~Grey Upper integra interior parts
~Civic and integra wheel liners
~2 sets of integra side skirts
~ Driver door...all power components and glass in it
~pass door, components and glass in it...i believe it has some dents in it
~complete lock set and key...both doors, ignition, and hatch lock included (make offer)
Anything else not mentioned, but shown in pics is for sale. Here are pics of the 2 seperate integras. One is on wheels, the other isnt. I am keeping all suspension and brake components off the one integra...the other no longer has any.
Old 10-29-2007 | 06:04 PM
a_integra_87
Traction, WTF is that?

Old 10-29-2007 | 07:04 PM
phietnam
PrOJeCT aPPrEnTiCe

location? interested on a few parts... I have some Integra parts I could trade you... Cluster and Climate control and some of the vents you might need... What interior parts you need for EG? I might have some laying around...
Old 10-29-2007 | 07:45 PM
a_integra_87
Traction, WTF is that?

Originally Posted by phietnam
location? interested on a few parts... I have some Integra parts I could trade you... Cluster and Climate control and some of the vents you might need... What interior parts you need for EG? I might have some laying around...
located in NE PA zip 18013

any black interior parts for a EG im looking for