Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

ForSale: 1992 Acura Integra GS-R

Old 09-19-2002, 03:03 AM
JimDab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ForSale: 1992 Acura Integra GS-R

I'm finally selling my GS-R! DOH! Few pics below but I don't have my own digital camera so pics are limited to what I can find. And just FYI, im in So Cal.

Anyways, it's a 1992 Aztec Green Pearl GS-R. Has 143K miles on it's original B17A1 engine. Manual transmission, of course. It looks pretty good inside and out. Oil has been changed every 3000, tune-up done at every other oil change.

Car has power windows, power locks, power moonroof, just like every other top-model integra. Timing belt was just replaced less than a month ago. Clutch was replaced less than a year ago.

-Exhaust is a full 2.5" custom cat-back.
-New PIRELLI tires were recently put on about 5000 miles ago. Very nice tires handle nice on corners. The tires come with FREE LIFETIME Balance and Rotation from BIG-O Tires and were just balanced/rotated yesterday actually (I have the receipt that you need to show to get it balanced/rotated in the car, tires were $320)
-Spark plug wires were replaced with blue NGK performance wires (more for looks really).
-I have a performance intake that I just took off but can put back on easily (had to take it off to pass the smog check this year).
-Rockford Fosgate CD player with Kenwood Excelon 6.5"s up front and Alpine 6.5"s in the back included.
-Clear corners/bumper lenses and PIAA Hyperwhite bulbs (not cheepo brand imitation ones).

I also don't want to hide anything so here's the only 2 minor problems with it, which don't really even bother me and are probably easy fixes

-Automatic seat belt motor isnt working right so you have to buckle up manually, like a normal car.
-A/C isn't working well for some reason, the fan blows but air isn't as cold as it should be.

I'm asking for only $3900 because I really need to sell FAST since I'm having some credit card problems and I don't want to ruin my credit, doh. If I wasn't in such a hurry to sell I'd probably ask for like 5500 obo.

Here's the pics I could find of the car, some are old pics but the car is in just as good condition as you see in the pics:

This pic below is the latest pic and was taken about a month ago at night, that's why it's really bad quality:

The next 2 pics below I just found lying around on my computer. They were taken over a year ago I think. Basically the car still looks the same except the exhaust tip isnt as ugly anymore. It looks more normal :

And this is just part of the engine bay: