Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Looking to trade

Old 09-16-2005, 10:47 AM
Dado

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to trade

Looking to tradeI just bought a set of 17" rims and tires 17x7 ICW on 215/45/17 nankangs they are split 7 spoke black gloss w/polished lip less than 500 miles on them and I am wanting to trade for a set of 18" rims and tires 5,6,or7 spoke silver or gunmetal w/polished lip or gloss black w/polished lip. Email me @ jeffsemailwrk@yahoo.com if you have a serious trade offer they are 4lug universal. I will drive half or the whole way to swap if distance is not too bad. We can negotiate trade plus cash me paying the cash of course
Attached Thumbnails Looking to trade-bodyshot001.jpg  
Old 09-16-2005, 11:46 AM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Dude I'll be honest w/you, not insulting. Those wheels look fine on that car and are big enough. You may not want/need 18's. What you could do is put a 2inch drop on it and take off them stickers, and then you'll have something. I see where your going and as a fellow enthusiast, I feel morally obligated to say something. However you do what makes you happy.
Old 09-16-2005, 12:03 PM
shocker979

STRONGLY agree with suggestion, definately do a drop and get rid of the vinyl... and that car will be looking pimpin'
Old 09-17-2005, 04:25 AM
Dado

Originally Posted by centerforce99
Dude I'll be honest w/you, not insulting. Those wheels look fine on that car and are big enough. You may not want/need 18's. What you could do is put a 2inch drop on it and take off them stickers, and then you'll have something. I see where your going and as a fellow enthusiast, I feel morally obligated to say something. However you do what makes you happy.
I appreciate the feedback fellas but I really do want the 18's though I am dropping it this weekend with a set of coilovers by eibach, but unfortunately I'm stuck with the vinyl for another six months. DECALKITS.COM is one of my sponsors so I am obligated ya know. I don't mind the blaupunkt sponsor but decalkits.com being affiliated with them has helped me pick-up a couple more. Ya know sometimes when you don't have all the cash to do what you need to do you look for alternatives ya feel me
Old 09-17-2005, 07:00 PM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Originally Posted by Dado
I appreciate the feedback fellas but I really do want the 18's though I am dropping it this weekend with a set of coilovers by eibach, but unfortunately I'm stuck with the vinyl for another six months. DECALKITS.COM is one of my sponsors so I am obligated ya know. I don't mind the blaupunkt sponsor but decalkits.com being affiliated with them has helped me pick-up a couple more. Ya know sometimes when you don't have all the cash to do what you need to do you look for alternatives ya feel me
I got sponsored through carsponsorships and I do see what you are saying. As far as the sponsorship goes though, I think house of boom and decalkits.com are the only two sponsors they really have, cause it was not what I was expecting. I wanted to get sponsored by aem or greddy ya know. It was kind of dissapointing for 75 bucks. I could have done that myself
Old 09-19-2005, 03:41 AM
Dado

Originally Posted by centerforce99
I got sponsored through carsponsorships and I do see what you are saying. As far as the sponsorship goes though, I think house of boom and decalkits.com are the only two sponsors they really have, cause it was not what I was expecting. I wanted to get sponsored by aem or greddy ya know. It was kind of dissapointing for 75 bucks. I could have done that myself
You know I think so too except for the quasi-sponsorships I get offered which of course defeats the purpose. They will get you loads of quasi's but if you buying power is limited then you are sol....lol