Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Competition car audio and Lightweight racing rims for sale

Old 09-01-2002, 06:48 AM
speedemn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Competition car audio and Lightweight racing rims for sale

Competition car audio and Lightweight racing rims for sale

Rims:

SSR Type C (Japanese version) (Called Competition in the US)
16x7 (not available in this size in North America in lightweight semi-solid forged version)
5x114.3
42mm offset
Colour: Winning Gold (it came only in winning gold or white for the lightweight racing design) - powdered/frosted gold
Weight: 11 lbs each
Chrome lugnuts included along with 1 set of wheel locks and key

Imported directly from Japan. My price will not include any of the shipping or duties that I paid. The rims have seen almost 2 months of use only... no snow or salt exposure. The rims are in perfect condition like the day I got them and I have cleaned them twice... once after I put them away and once after I decided to sell them.

Tires:

Kumho Ecsta Supra 712
205/55ZR16 (150+ mph) (V rated speed)

The tire condition is also brand new... I can take pics of the tires in every angle or they are even available for inspections or test fits. The tires are sitting in the garage right now wrapped up.

The rims and tires can also be sold separately if you wish. Asking price is almost the price of just the rims that I paid direct from Japan. $1800. The tires are pretty much thrown in for free and of course I will not try to charge for the taxes that I paid at the border. I hate Canadian customs.

Car audio

Eclipse 55040 deck (8 volt) -$350
MB Quart PSC216 component speakers (mid, tweet, xover) - $300
Eclipse 8393 3-way 6x9s - $110
Precision Power PPI6600 (6-channel 600W) amp - $500
Soundstream Rubicon 1002 (2-channel 1000W) amp - $450
2 x Eclipse 88150DVC 15" aluminum cone subs in a sealed enclosure - $700

Prices are all ballpark figures. Please e-mail speedemn@idirect.com with offers or for more details if you need.

All that equipment has been used very moderately since I have a gf whom I always talk with when we are driving. hehe I was going to go into competition but I never had a chance to. I really love all that equipment but that was all in my old car and I don't really need it in my new car. I'd rather have the money to pay the car off right now! The strange thing is that I will probably buy the same stuff later on if I decide to put audio in my car. These are really high end components and it is going to be hard to part with them, but they're not doing anyone any good sitting in my basement right now.

Thank you.
Old 09-03-2002, 11:56 AM
speedemn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update

Update:

I also have aftermarket headlight bulbs (9005 and 9006)... forgot to add those little things to that list up there.