Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Group buy for MD/VA local peeps for Denso Iridium spark plugs!

Old 08-24-2002, 06:00 PM
showgunz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Group buy for MD/VA local peeps for Denso Iridium spark plugs!

Hey guys. I'm trying to start a local group buy for the MD/VA people on Denso Iridium spark plugs. I'm starting one because I want to get a set for myself and my friends at a good price. The problem is that vendors are charging at least $10 a plug.

I can get them cheaper if I order at least 100 plugs. Now, I can't put down an order of 100 plugs and start selling them in the trunk of my car. And since we have a meet coming up on August 31 (Friday) at Tyson's Corner, I figure if we can get enough interested buyers, I'll go ahead and place the order ASAP and get it delivered before the meet.

You wouldn't pay me the money upfront as in other group buys. And I reall don't want to ship these out. That itself is a big headache. I need about 75 more plugs sold since I can account about 25 for my friends and I. And I'll include shipping cost and etc. to the final price of the plug. But, it should be around $8.50 ~ $9.00.

If I get a confirmed interest for 100 plugs, then I might even go cheaper. I want to buy them on my credit card and get reimbursed hopefully at one meet or two. I haven't been to HA in a long time and you'll see I'm a noob here. But over at SHO.com (abbreviated) and AV6.com (abbreviated), I'm a veteran. Feel free to drop me a line on the details. Thanks. Later.
Old 08-24-2002, 06:08 PM
RKV

THAT SUCKS!!! i just bought them a week ago for my 1998 accord. and im thinking about going to that meet this week. i got them for $40 shipped brand new. not a bad price tho. i've seen people buy them for like $55 shipped. yours still would have been cheaper. yo, can u get some for a TT Mazda RX-7, i think the year for his is 93-97? i have a few that might be interested, actually, maybe a bunch. tell me what sizes u can get. and i'll hit u back.
Old 08-26-2002, 07:32 AM
showgunz

When I asked for a quote at the wholesaler, they told me I can mix and match any size/heat range of the Denso plugs. I tell you what. I don't think I can order these in time for the meet, so I'll set one up for the next month's meet. I should have a list of what people want by then. Hm, I don't think the rotaries use these plugs, though. I don't see them listed on their applications web site: www.iridiumpower.com. Let me know. Thanks.