Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

complete 4g civic/crx fully built n/a b16 swap

Old 01-31-2004, 11:23 PM
malfuncion
Z20 H8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crx 4g civic fully built n/a b16 swap + alot more!

complete 4g(88-91) civic/crx(came from a crx) fully built n/a b16a1 cable tranny swap. motor has less that 5K miles! TURN KEY! everything to go in & have it drive off but a driver's side axle. the axle is there but is broken at the cv. you can use it as a core exchange at any auto parts store. i would advise a dyno tune to run 100% potential. a respected local shop built the complete motor. i have all receipts. only ran 93+ octane. i would suggest you do also. im asking $6500obo plus shipping for all of it, the whole swap(all the stuff listed below). all you need is a driver side axle(~60$) and you can drop her right in! by the way, this is a DRAG MOTOR FOR DRAG ONLY NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE, but i did have it in a street car. i have to say that because thats what the gude paperwork says. this motor easily beat mustang gt's, z28's, & new 350 z's. it is very fast! look on my site and watch it race some cars, keep in mind those movies were before i did the rebuild/beefup & head job!!! i have motor serial if you can tell me where to find it. my email is malfuncion@cox.net. email for serious inquiries only!

my car was hit in the very front driver side(long story you can read it at link below) and being that it was a crx hf, insurance totalled it rather than fix it. i have pics on http://www.ok-speed.com in the b/s/t forum of the accident. its under "my crx is totaled". i am selling misc parts there. you can view my car to see it and make offers on anything but the stereo equipment & momo stuff. http://mal.hypermart.net is my website with pics of my car ect. i have true jdm sir tails and alot of more for sale.

i didnt get to run it in the 1/4 because i just got it all done 2 months ago and broke in this month. the tracks were closed and i was waiting to put on the new header before i dyno'd it. the shop that built it said with the header and proper traction i could easily have ran 12's.

oh and if you think $6500 is high, go buy a swap from ebay or like i did from www.nippon-motors.com ~$2000 shipped for motor,ecu, & tranny. then another $1500+ in axles, mounts, install labor, then fixing vaccum & seal leaks(the motor prolly sat in an engine yard in japan for who knows how long), and working out final bugs. after that add all the work i have done: $1600 head package, $3200 motor rebuild/beef up, ~$1000 in bolt ons/misc items. in the end, months of labor and not having my car and totaling around $9000!!! i am offering this whole package as a gain to you and loss(money, time, and love) to me. my crx was my baby. this is a TOTAL GO FAST PACKAGE FOR ANY 88-91 CRX/Civic!!!!!

List of Work & Parts:

complete overhaul/rebuild performed b/c rod bearing spun
• all new gaskets/seals
• rod bearings
• new oil pump
• new water pump
• 2000 si crank(turn/polished)
• srp rings & high comp pistons
• eagle rods
• bored .20 over
• blueprinted
• honed & hot tanked
• new belts(timing and alt)
• higher than 11:1 compression!
• will take a 100 shot of nos and beg for more!

gude head complete package:
• port n' polish, milled/shaved head
• racing valvetrain
• racing valve job 5 angle
• drag cams, idle good
• reprogrammed ECU 9K redline
• match ported(to mani) oversized throttle body
• match ported(to head) n polished manifold

also included:
• acura knuckles
• acura front hubs
• acura front brakes(rotors & blue painted calipers, alot larger than the stock crx)
• acura axles(drivers side busted at cv)
• hasport motor mounts
• hasport wiring harness(for vtec, o2, knock, pressure sensor to work in 4G Civic/CRX)
• full hf wiring harness from ecu to motor harness(incase of goin into DX, it is all there so no headaches!)
• str fuel rail
• arp head studs
• 2000 si injectors
• b&m fuel pressure regulator & gauge
• oem type r n1 crank pulley
• new distributor(less 1 year old)
• brand new never installed 4-1 1 peice wrapped header
• crushed kamikaze header installed
• act street clutch/pressure plate
• lightweight flywheel(11lbs lighter)
• s1 cable transmission
• complete shift linkage
• short ram intake w/ filter
• map sensor
• throttle cable & mount
• misc other small odds & ends
• apex'i v-afc complete w/ wiring & mount!!
• electric blue powder coated valve cover(scratched b/c of wreck. may redo if i get the right price)
• 6qts synthetic 10w-30 oil and new wix filter

like i said you can see everything that was done and how she looked on my site. the powder coated engine pic is on there too. thanks for looking and please no low balling. http://mal.hypermart.net/Img/seth/ that is the link for the pics on my site!
Old 02-02-2004, 11:48 AM
malfuncion
Z20 H8R

bump!

its a real good deal here people. i know someone has a nice show'd out crx/4g that has a crappy single in it. this will finish your ride off! i can powder coat the valve cover to match your car if i get the price im askiN! get this swap/major front end upgrade and smash all those poeple who talk down!(mustangs and z's)
Old 03-04-2004, 04:32 PM
Dose3782
Boost is like crack

Ill buy your tranny off ya.... if ya wanna start parting it out...
Let me know