Notices
News & Rumors Archives Useful threads, previous Cars of the Week, and more.

Industry Sales Figures - August 2003

Old 09-11-2003, 02:51 PM
04 Acura TSX
DOHC iVTEC Power!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by asianautica
Which rental car company rent out camry? I really want to know because I would rather pay a little more for a Japanese instead of driving the like of Taurus.
I usually rent cars at Enterprise, Hertz, or Avis and they all have Toyotas for me to rent. Mostly Corollas and Camrys though, a few Avalons and Echos. In the Midwest and in Cali I know you can rent a Toyota easy from these places, but I don't know about other regions. The Toyotas also cost like $10 extra a day, but who cares. Also, you might have to ask them if they have any Toyotas cuz if you don't then you'll probably get a Ford or Chevy.

When I was in LA last March I rented a Camry LE sedan, and when I was in St. Louis I was able to rent a Camry also. LA it was at Enterprise, while STL I rented from Hertz.
Old 09-11-2003, 03:29 PM
asianautica

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 04 Acura TSX
I usually rent cars at Enterprise, Hertz, or Avis and they all have Toyotas for me to rent. Mostly Corollas and Camrys though, a few Avalons and Echos. In the Midwest and in Cali I know you can rent a Toyota easy from these places, but I don't know about other regions. The Toyotas also cost like $10 extra a day, but who cares. Also, you might have to ask them if they have any Toyotas cuz if you don't then you'll probably get a Ford or Chevy.

When I was in LA last March I rented a Camry LE sedan, and when I was in St. Louis I was able to rent a Camry also. LA it was at Enterprise, while STL I rented from Hertz.
Very interesting. Last weekend, I was in Orlando, FL and I asked if they (Enterprise) have any Japanese cars and they said no. I guess it's really region dependent. I can't believe they charge $10 more for a Toyota, because that's about 33% more than a comparable Taurus.
Old 09-11-2003, 03:48 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by tirod˛slc
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha....

98coupe.. get over it... its included with the corolla cause it IS a corolla... :slap: and so it beat the civic.. big fukkin deal

your holding onto something pointless by pointing out every month..
You have acted like such a moron over the past few weeks. Your intelligence has slid about 15 notches down. No offense, but it's true.