Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

*CT meet*

Old 08-21-2002, 07:16 AM
Xyooj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doesn't lake compounce have all the soda you can drink?
Old 08-21-2002, 08:33 AM
95LSDOHC

I think we should just stick to Lake Compounce, so many people already know where it's going to be, oh and if you don't mind your house to BBQ sounds cool, one other question, does lake compounce know we will be there, or are we just going to be loitering? Just wanted to know because I can't afford anymore tickets. Thanks man -Ryan-
Old 08-21-2002, 08:46 AM
Slacker

When I called them, I told her there will be about 30 of us, with our rides. Even though there won't be that many. Anyway, she seemed cool with it. She said we will just have to park in the main lot like everyone else. Some I'm guessing there's only one lot? So I don't think we'll get tickets.
Old 08-21-2002, 08:47 AM
Slacker

Originally posted by Xyooj
Doesn't lake compounce have all the soda you can drink?
That would be prety sweet. I don't know though. I haven't been there in a few years.....

Anyone... anyone.... anyone.... Bueller?
Old 08-21-2002, 11:43 AM
95LSDOHC

Sounds good, so should we all still bring something for your house then, only to make it fair to you? I just think that would be the right thing to do, you letting us crash at your place for a while to BBQ, at least we should bring some of the goods.. Well I can't wait to go and check out all your cars, it's just to bad that my wholesale supply couldn't get me my GC until early to mid Sept. I wanted to lower my car for the meet, oh well!! -Ryan-
Old 08-21-2002, 12:00 PM
Slacker

Good look! Ya you guys let me know. I'll get a some beer, but if you want something special your on your own I want to check out this wooden coaster that's supposed to be sooo good Even though I hate wooden coasters....

How far is Norwich from beacon Falls?
Old 08-23-2002, 04:35 PM
DeadLock23

yea Tom, everything turned out fine, as soon as I toll the wheel well I'll be making crazy ass turns, the only problem is it kinda scraping in the front when I hit bump that I can't avoid on the highway. Nothing that can't be fixed.
Old 08-23-2002, 04:49 PM
DeadLock23

so is it on with the BBQ or what?

personally I rather have a cookout then go on rides, but it's up to u guys since i'm not even from CT.
Old 08-24-2002, 07:34 AM
ur31337
Colby

I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled on thursday @ 3. My status is questionable now.
Old 08-25-2002, 07:17 AM
BonzoAPD

Originally posted by Slacker
Good look! Ya you guys let me know. I'll get a some beer, but if you want something special your on your own I want to check out this wooden coaster that's supposed to be sooo good Even though I hate wooden coasters....

How far is Norwich from beacon Falls?

OK Guys. I was there on Thursday this week. Here are answers to your questions.

1. Yes there is free soda all day long in the park

2. Parking is $5. There is only one parking lot. I think if we are gonna meet, we should meet up outside of the park and go in together since they tell you where to park. You can't go park just anywhere.

3. It is $28 bucks to get into the actual park. All rides including the water park are included in that fee.

4. The wooden coster they have is awesome. It is definetly the best ride in the park. It is rated the #1 wooden coster in the US and is also the largest.

Quick Reply: *CT meet*