Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

*CT meet*

Old 08-19-2002, 07:27 AM
BonzoAPD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

id meet up with you guys, just need directions to your meeting spot. Rolling up to the park in a pack would be cool.
Old 08-19-2002, 07:28 AM
BonzoAPD

Deadlock is gonna roll up with me too.
Old 08-19-2002, 01:05 PM
95LSDOHC

Ok everyone, if this is going to be a BBQ which we will find out about soon, we have to organize a way for everyone to bring something. If we can reserve a BBQ spot what would people like to see their for food, Hot dogs & hamburgers? Well imput on this matter is needed. We will all have to bring something, and their is a lot of stuff that is needed, such as, the food itself, the buns for the food, plates/forks/knives/napkins, soda, chips..etc.. Oh and no alcohol, I hope everyone agrees with me on this!! Just wanted to bring this point up so that this meet will be a fun and enjoyable and safe, so we can have other ones in months to come!!! Thanks everyone, and I hope to hear what you would all like to contribute with fo the BBQ!! Thanks guys -Ryan-
Old 08-20-2002, 11:14 AM
Slacker

Sounds good Ryan... I'll agree to no booze until later that nigth at my place I'll bring the plates, cups, forks,etc..
Old 08-20-2002, 11:44 AM
95LSDOHC

So does this mean we got a BBQ spot? If so what kind of food do we bring? I can bring some of the food but not all of it, also I could bring up my cooler with some soda's!! Slacker we need to know where the spot is soon so everyone knows where to go. Thanks again man and hope to hear from everyone soon!! -Ryan-
Old 08-20-2002, 12:29 PM
BonzoAPD

I'll bring some chips and some soda.
Old 08-20-2002, 12:38 PM
95LSDOHC

That's cool, maybe Colby, Chad, Tom, Jay, Adam can bring bring some stuff too!! Anyway if each oif us brings something then we should have enough food for everyone!! Keep posting -Ryan-
Old 08-20-2002, 12:44 PM
95LSDOHC

Ok guys, I got two more more people to come, I talked to them through team-integra-.net, just thought you guys should know, I'll ask them to bring some food too!! Thanks -Ryan-
Old 08-21-2002, 06:07 AM
Slacker

Originally posted by 95LSDOHC
So does this mean we got a BBQ spot? If so what kind of food do we bring? I can bring some of the food but not all of it, also I could bring up my cooler with some soda's!! Slacker we need to know where the spot is soon so everyone knows where to go. Thanks again man and hope to hear from everyone soon!! -Ryan-

OK... I'll take a ride up tonight or tomorrow night... no later! I'll try not to Slack
Old 08-21-2002, 06:15 AM
Slacker

Alright, I just gave them a call. There's no food or beverage allowed into the park... which means there's no area to cook **** up either. Should we try Quassy?? Or stick to lake Compounce? Just hang out and go on some rides. It's gottin a bit better. So I here

My house is pretty close to there, so if there's less than like 15 heads we could prob go back to my place and cook some **** up. And drink:beer:

Quick Reply: *CT meet*