Notices

Anyone with Tein Coilovers

Old 08-13-2003, 08:36 AM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just had my TEIN SS Dampers installed yesterday, and will be re- aligned this weekend. Set to #5 Front and Rear, the difference in body control and the increased precision in steering is just incredible. They are absolutely worth the money. :bigok:

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 08-13-2003, 10:59 AM
txhatch
I hate 2003 Noobs.

You HAD them installed? Its the easiest install in the world, why didnt you do it yourself?
Old 08-14-2003, 11:03 AM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally posted by txhatch
You HAD them installed? Its the easiest install in the world, why didnt you do it yourself?
h: Easy there... I knew this would happen

I had heard enough horror stories of snapped rear LCA bolts and such, that I didn't want the hassle of renting a spring compressor and spending billable hours underneath my car.

And BTW, I made $250 while FLI in Santa Rosa, CA handled the installation. They are a great shop; great prices, dedicated staff and very efficient. All told, I was out the door for a little over $1100.

I decided to show my appreciation for a talented group of people by opening up my wallet, stand up for it, and then get flamed by someone....ridiculous.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!

Last edited by TheOtherDave™; 02-13-2007 at 11:26 PM.